MTb centres like the You Yangs?

Matt cape

Cannon Fodder
Hey, I'm fairly new to Victoria, looking for some new places to ride relatively close to Melbourne.

I love the you yangs, it's exactly what I like to ride. also had a great time at Buller but it's a bit of a trek from Melbourne. Mystic was fun but would prefer somewhere I can hit downhill trails repeatedly, rather than do the whole run once.

Not a big fan of Lysterfield.

Anyone got some suggestions?

Cheers!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Check this thread...

Should be plenty of info for you in there. Depends where you live as to where will be most convenient.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Hey, I'm fairly new to Victoria, looking for some new places to ride relatively close to Melbourne.

I love the you yangs, it's exactly what I like to ride. also had a great time at Buller but it's a bit of a trek from Melbourne. Mystic was fun but would prefer somewhere I can hit downhill trails repeatedly, rather than do the whole run once.

Not a big fan of Lysterfield.

Anyone got some suggestions?

Cheers!
Where in melbourne are you based. The list wkkie attached is really useful and there is more from Flow MTB here: https://flowmountainbike.com/features/best-mountain-bike-trails-in-victoria/

There are a few secret spots too that you might need to PM people for. I dont know many but other will know more.