Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not my choice.... I'd prefer to go cattle class and have a couple of extra days there to get my head into the time zone and it would come out way cheaper even with some extra nights in a hotel... Business class doesn't cure jet lag.
If only some technology existed...

Minlak

custom titis
See that is currently my finger's default position, rather than something I am making it do. There is no pain, there is no swelling. I have given it a good wiggle around and done the things I've used previously when I have dislocated a finger. I think I have just sprained/stretched it good while pushing a sock off my foot. It's currently taped (gently) into a straight position. It's inconvenient! But seemingly not life threatening.
My uncle had a finger injury like that and didn't think is was life threating either and he died that afternoon - He was hit by a bus but still a factual statement.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My uncle had a finer injury like that and didn't think is was life threating either and he died that afternoon - He was hit by a bus but still a factual statement.
Indeed. I could easily be distracted by the finger and not watch where I m going.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Of all the dawn shifts to be working with the conspiracy guy...
NFI, so Hambo'd, are you talking about some sort of cosmic energy portal that is supposed to open today that is a "literal Stargate into different dimensions" that allow through "waves of energy are full of light codes that are triggering your DNA to activate"? o_O :rolleyes:
What are people on when they come up with this stuff??

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Just learnt that our parliament is shutting down for 2 weeks because the queen died. Apparently this is a decision from "The Palace" and was made years ago. With all the crap going on here and abroad I reckon our parliamentarians have work to do.
One more reason for a republic.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Just learnt that our parliament is shutting down for 2 weeks because the queen died. Apparently this is a decision from "The Palace" and was made years ago. With all the crap going on here and abroad I reckon our parliamentarians have work to do.
One more reason for a republic.
2 weeks, paid of course...

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2 weeks, paid of course...
Their salary isn't dependent on attending parliament (although there are extra allowances and $$ for being part of select committees), so they will all 'work' from their electorate as much or as little as they want. Basically, if you refused to get out of bed for a whole year you'd still get your full salary; although you may struggle for votes at the next election