Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe- not sure on that yet - got my knee op to get through at end of September and see how that all goes - not expecting any issues from it as they are just doing a clean up
The story is already written! The journey back! You're basically rocky on a bike. Set up the trainer in the coolroom?

All the good fortune in the world with the surgery and follow up.

Minlak

custom titis
The story is already written! The journey back! You're basically rocky on a bike. Set up the trainer in the coolroom?

All the good fortune in the world with the surgery and follow up.
I could do a training montage and post in 12 mths when I am back to some sort of not gasping as I ride :)

I do love a good meat pounding though

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Did you sell all bikes ? Ebike too ?

I reckon the Meridas days are numbered. You won't be happy on a mediocre HT ;)
I was wondering that? Wouldn't your, assuming you have it, ebike be better for knee rehab? And wash out your mouth! I love my Merida Silex. Well I will until I get a Checkpoint.... :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
“I’m not going to lie, I’ve spent money on a lot of dumb shit in my life, but I’ve never paid to see a naked women on the internet”
I saw that for free at a party once. I stood there frozen in the moment...why the fuck is she naked? Why the fuck is she perched on the seat like a gargoyle? Why fuck didn't she close the toilet door? Why the fuck is that girl sitting on he floor looking up at her? My brain couldn't process everything that was happening fast enough to avoid the "stop fucking staring!"

Minlak

custom titis
Did you sell all bikes ? Ebike too ?

I reckon the Meridas days are numbered. You won't be happy on a mediocre HT ;)
I was wondering that? Wouldn't your, assuming you have it, ebike be better for knee rehab? And wash out your mouth! I love my Merida Silex. Well I will until I get a Checkpoint.... :D
Sold all the bikes I had as Covid Tax was real - I used to run the Norco Torrent and was happy with it for a while so think the Merida will be ok very similar - am hoping not to spend too much this time trying to keep it simple but we will see :)

*Sorry was away for last 2 days