Parks 2025: Southern Flinders Ranges- Melrose SA $10M

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Sensational ! I was a little bit worried.

Staged photo just below the new trailhead, gets the minister to hold his SS and lends her his wifes new helmet :D

Whatever it takes... get the trail built !!!

View attachment 390870
I'm happy she didn't try ride...
Was hoping they'd shoot at the trailhead as you can get the silhouette of the mount in the background.
These media advisors have no appreciation for photo composition

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is that a spot the trail builders? A bit excited for this trail!
Looks like the link to Barts/Simons heading South(ish).

I learned last weekend that this was a 1 directional trail, only for coming back from Bartagunyah, Simons or the Epic trail in its anti-clockwise direction.

How good would it be if this was a 2 way trail meaning you could head out to Barts and Simons without riding Hills Rd (the name describes this road perfectly)

Ask for some more cash @Ackland ;)

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Looks like the link to Barts/Simons heading South(ish).

I learned last weekend that this was a 1 directional trail, only for coming back from Bartagunyah, Simons or the Epic trail in its anti-clockwise direction.

How good would it be if this was a 2 way trail meaning you could head out to Barts and Simons without riding Hills Rd (the name describes this road perfectly)

Ask for some more cash @Ackland ;)
Ask the lads to bench it wider

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ask the lads to bench it wider
It wont worry me on a Tuesday heading out for a Whisky loop, I just thought it was strange that this trail was single direction by design and plan.

In my rant, I called it 'the missing link', so there's your new trail name too ;)