Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

zooks

Likes Dirt
Need to try some new beans out. Have been drinking the same ones from "AirJo" for a while.

Any recommendations for beans that go well with milk based drinks?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Need to try some new beans out. Have been drinking the same ones from "AirJo" for a while.

Any recommendations for beans that go well with milk based drinks?
How much do you want to pay? Marvell St, Central Roasters Coffee and Elixir coffee are excellent but exxy.

For more reasonable stuff delivered I like mixing it up between Airjo, Three amigos from Timor https://coffeegrowersdirect.com.au/, Jaques from Mareeba Qld https://jaquescoffee.com.au/, and mycuppa.com.au.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

K.C.

Likes Dirt
Well fellas, where does one get the best coffee at Darling Harbour, cafe, not brew your own
not darling harbour but ickle coffee at kingsgrove can make whatever you want. dude asked a million question how i like my coffee, god dayum it was juiciest long black i ever had, i completely butchered the geisha bean i once bought compare to this

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yaw knot rong, have had a couple average ones but got a drinkable one at Bondi.
Fuck I looked cool in the Audi convertible though. No photo as I forgot to get posing

Plenty of gOod spots around Sydney, just not in darling Harbour. Get that Audi cruising..

zooks

Likes Dirt

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Thanks mate, will check them out! Anywhere from $40-$60 for 1kg is ok for me.

Has anyone tried Single O beans?
Single O is good but not as good as Elixir, Marvell St, Coffee Supreme et al but are the same price at $70-80/kg.

If you have a good grinder and machine setup, Campos and Danes at $50/kg is also a good middle ground. But I can never get my Campos as good as some of the cafes around me like Charlotte.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
But I can never get my Campos as good as some of the cafes around me like Charlotte.

This... Charlotte is my local and I'm always pleasantly surprised, super consistent, Campos at home...not so much.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Manual lever machines, yay or nay?
Looking at things like flair 58 and cafelat robot.
Easy cleaning and reliability, no compressor or heater etc.
Just seeing if anyone here has any experience with them.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Manual lever machines, yay or nay?
Looking at things like flair 58 and cafelat robot.
Easy cleaning and reliability, no compressor or heater etc.
Just seeing if anyone here has any experience with them.
I’ve had a La Pavoni for about 16 years, can make cracking coffees with it. A bit of a learning curve to get the most out of it, but paid for itself many times over.

Simple as you say, a glorified kettle.

Things are now a little out of spec after thousands of heat cool cycles and it doesn’t last as long between seal changes as it used to.

Being relegated to secondary duties as a Linea Mini is sitting in a box waiting it’s turn. Hopefully that’ll last as long.