beautiful bikes - post them here

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Looks HAWT (apart from the skin walls :()
Don't forget the blue bottle top throwing things out as well!
Even has alternating black/white stem spacers... too much mish-mash of browns and golds, its hurting my eyes :D
The brown / orange and green combo looks ok. Just need to get rid of that white logo on the downtube.
Even has alternating black/white stem spacers... too much mish-mash of browns and golds, its hurting my eyes :D
The right pedal isn't level, ruined the whole bike :p
You're a fussy bunch lol

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The right pedal isn't level, ruined the whole bike :p
You're a fussy bunch lol
Owner was too busy popping the browns, golds, oranges and greens on Photoshop to notice.

Lined the brown valve cores up and matched all live/dead organics to the bike though ;)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
$AU4650- $8720 frameset only
Bit of a shame that, I remember when Isen started and it was touted as an "off the peg" alternative (well, still made to order but standard sizing, paint etc) to the full custom offerings from Hartley and Talbot. I was close to ordering one of the original all road frames in an early batch but it was QR rear only and I had a 142x12 build I wanted to swap over. From memory it was 1500-1700GBP a the time. So has literally doubled in price in ~5y. Beautiful bikes no doubt but there are plenty of those available from custom builders if you've got the cash.