Confessions from the fuckwits

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I've got a friend that lives out in Warrandyte which is a fair hike from my place and I took the sunny day on Wednesday to ride out to her place which is more distance than I've done in a long time and left me feeling pretty sore. She rang up this morning to see how I was doing and told her I'd recovered apart from a rather uncomfortable saddle sore, she's not a cyclist and asked what that was. I carefully held my tackle out of the pic and sent her one, Her name starts with E, one of my mates names starts with D. I'm pretty clumsy on the phone.
Ah thank you @Freediver I'm have massive IT issues with work at the moment and this just made my morning.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I've got a good contact on the lettuce at the local farmers market, price hasn't changed for me. We're supplementing with a little outdoor sheltered wicking bed thing.

Ah thank you @Freediver I'm have massive IT issues with work at the moment and this just made my morning.
So long as you didn't send a butt injury pic (too many RB'ers doing butt injury pics if you ask me) to the director because you had to go to your personal device, all good.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I've got a good contact on the lettuce at the local farmers market, price hasn't changed for me. We're supplementing with a little outdoor sheltered wicking bed thing.

So long as you didn't send a butt injury pic (too many RB'ers doing butt injury pics if you ask me) to the director because you had to go to your personal device, all good.
Nope loving the new work place. Took said not working laptop to ICT desk, told nice ICT person laptop not working, nice ICT person confirmed laptop not working, sent me home with loaner laptop while they take mine into the back room and beat it like it owes them money.

Very good experience will give five stars.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Nope loving the new work place. Took said not working laptop to ICT desk, told nice ICT person laptop not working, nice ICT person confirmed laptop not working, sent me home with loaner laptop while they take mine into the back room and beat it like it owes them money.

Very good experience will give five stars.

ICT person probably previously worked in a high school and was used to being grunted at by stroppy teenagers.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
At Stromlo with the family, down on the tarred area where they do the crits, holding the little girl's scooter, the bags, etc. whilst wheeling my bike through a crowded area. Wife is on inline skates, lands on her bum, little one goes to bolt to look after mummy, I try and turn the bike, grab her before she runs in front of some one else on a bike, scooter goes in between front spokes and jams into the fork and now I'm posting in the fuckwits thread.

Will have the front wheel in next week to get some spokes replaced. Fuckwit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
At Stromlo with the family, down on the tarred area where they do the crits, holding the little girl's scooter, the bags, etc. whilst wheeling my bike through a crowded area. Wife is on inline skates, lands on her bum, little one goes to bolt to look after mummy, I try and turn the bike, grab her before she runs in front of some one else on a bike, scooter goes in between front spokes and jams into the fork and now I'm posting in the fuckwits thread.

Will have the front wheel in next week to get some spokes replaced. Fuckwit.
So much pain as emotion all on a hundredth of a second.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Packed up the car for a trip to anglesea. Got there, got the pads on, checked the bike and rode 10m. Went to change gears. Nothing. Forgot to take the axs battery off the charger back at home.

Good first ride after recovering from covid....fml

All the bike shops closed. Drove to town hoping for a miracle. Bike shop looks open! Park, go in, and there's a barber operating at th3 front of the bike shop, but bike shop is closed :(

Back home I guess

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Packed up the car for a trip to anglesea. Got there, got the pads on, checked the bike and rode 10m. Went to change gears. Nothing. Forgot to take the axs battery off the charger back at home.

Good first ride after recovering from covid....fml

All the bike shops closed. Drove to town hoping for a miracle. Bike shop looks open! Park, go in, and there's a barber operating at th3 front of the bike shop, but bike shop is closed :(

Back home I guess
Oooh, that would hurt.