What does your day look like?

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Last day of a six-day hard slog week, grooming these little cuties plus a full-sized matted (3 hours groom!) Groodle, then off to park my trailer (and do a final strip out and clean) at a friend groomer's place so she can use it as a prep station for the Pup Cup she's running this weekend. Tomorrow I'll be at the Pup Cup myself as an observer, then back to pick up the trailer Monday morning for another six day week...

Pass me the painkillers, please....

Oh and hubs is in Brissie this weekend for a BMX collectors 'do.

Attachments

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Nambour showground sprints this weekend. A few shots from yesterday. Overnight rain and sprinkles during the day made for interesting traction.

A face only a mother or haakers could love

Cardy would be pleased... it is for sale...

I need more front camber! How much? ALL OF IT!!!!

We need to clean some oil off the track. Oil? No idea where that came from

I think this tyre wall is in the wrong place, better check

I need a witch's hat at home, they wont notice one missing

I am sick of people passing me. Well we have this trick from WW2 we can try...

And this happens when you use a horse stable to slow down

But you keep into it all day

And I hate these things and include it only to gift it second place in the axle tramp awards, beaten only by an XD with supercharged Windsor

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Today I was keeping an eye on this bin chicken in Coolangatta, who was jay walking and generally up to no good.

View attachment 391927
A lonely bird. I'll have to take a shot of this place I go past occasionally that has tonnes of the guys. They sure enjoy anything resembling food and crapping bucket loads from great heights.

I can do the 'aaarrrrkkkkk aaarrkkkk' pretty convincingly which gets WTF is that eyes from said bin chickens.

I am going for the title of 'Ibis whisperer'.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A lonely bird. I'll have to take a shot of this place I go past occasionally that has tonnes of the guys. They sure enjoy anything resembling food and crapping bucket loads from great heights.

I can do the 'aaarrrrkkkkk aaarrkkkk' pretty convincingly which gets WTF is that eyes from said bin chickens.

I am going for the title of 'Ibis whisperer'.
Is that place called Sydney?

BurnieM

Likes Dirt
Forget about the looks, it does not even satisfy its primary use as a 4WD with that crap approach angle.
I guess that is what ARB is for.