Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
In a well planned and totally silly self fuckery situation. I have put hangers in the shed right above the workbench.

What better things to hang onto them than a mallet and some forks.

Prepare for the inevitable harsh language when it falls to earth and messes up what I am doing or clocks me in the head or both.

This won't end well, I know it but sometimes you have to push on with badly planned ideas and call it a challenge :)

20220805_153719.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
In a well planned and totally silly self fuckery situation. I have put hangers in the shed right above the workbench.

Prepare for the inevitable harsh language when it falls to earth and messes up what I am doing or clocks me in the head or both.

This won't end well, I know it but sometimes you have to push on with badly planned ideas and call it a challenge :)

View attachment 391803
Be more concerned about the carpet snake you missed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

View attachment 391803
You doing chin ups from the forks?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I read a new item today that let me know the NSW police have been targeting illegal e-bikes and other unregistered forms of motorised transport. I look forward to the plague of these things (such as electric skate boards) and the dickheads that operate them in my neighbourhood being pushed out of use by this.

But I'm also aware that this isn't likely to happen and most of the people targeted are probably going to be food delivery workers (uber eats etc) in the Sydney CBD struggling to make ends meet. Which I am not enthusiastic about.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You doing chin ups from the forks?
No, they are just waiting patiently for the right moment to drop on my head.

On fairness, they are forks from a fine MTB era to be assaulted with stealth. I'm not getting wacked by some Bolany forks, no sir. Triple butted cro-mo please.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I read a new item today that let me know the NSW police have been targeting illegal e-bikes and other unregistered forms of motorised transport. I look forward to the plague of these things (such as electric skate boards) and the dickheads that operate them in my neighbourhood being pushed out of use by this.

But I'm also aware that this isn't likely to happen and most of the people targeted are probably going to be food delivery workers (uber eats etc) in the Sydney CBD struggling to make ends meet. Which I am not enthusiastic about.
The busted DUI bogans that don't have a Deliveroo shirt must be shaking in their desert boots.

Would be interesting to see how the local constabulary will catch said illegal eBikes which must haul with no pesky speed governors.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The busted DUI bogans that don't have a Deliveroo shirt must be shaking in their desert boots.

Would be interesting to see how the local constabulary will catch said illegal eBikes which must haul with no pesky speed governors.
News item includes a series of photos of a police officer tackling/barging/charging a rider off their bike on Goerge st.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
News item includes a series of photos of a police officer tackling/barging/charging a rider off their bike on Goerge st.
Keep an eye out for this one. Not strictly an eBike but it is special.

Perfect for the discerning gentleman that can blow 0.163 at a police stop around the corner from a Bowlo on a Friday night at 11:37pm.

Screenshot_20220805-194147_Facebook.jpg

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Keep an eye out for this one. Not strictly an eBike but it is special.

Perfect for the discerning gentleman that can blow 0.163 at a police stop around the corner from a Bowlo on a Friday night at 11:37pm.

View attachment 391812
saw one just like that going warp factor 5 through Glenrock on Wednesday arvo...I was going to ram a stick through the front wheel, but there was too many people around to try and hide the body!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
saw one just like that going warp factor 5 through Glenrock on Wednesday arvo...I was going to ram a stick through the front wheel, but there was too many people around to try and hide the body!
Don't worry, the crusty hard rim brake pads will give out right at that critical moment.

You work will be done for you.