Any Zwifters out there?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Had a good run today. Despite hitting the wrong button after warming up. And then having the companion app give up an hour in. Better than the Zwift app shitting itself though.

My jersey changed to green a few times, and there was a mini green jersey next to my name on the list on the right side of the screen. What's the deal with that?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Had a good run today. Despite hitting the wrong button after warming up. And then having the companion app give up an hour in. Better than the Zwift app shitting itself though.

My jersey changed to green a few times, and there was a mini green jersey next to my name on the list on the right side of the screen. What's the deal with that?
I think that means that you had the fastest sprint segment time of all the ‘live’ riders on that course? The more educated will confirm.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Got my shit together after a busy morning of life then 1.5 hour of the UCI DH.

Ready to ride but its cold here. Got my arm warmers and knee warmers on (under jacket and shorts), stood at the garage door or 20 minutes while it drizzled, then light rain, then belted down. Went from a MTB to a gravel ride to a NP tarmac ride in my head as the rain hit the ground....

Wet clothes, wet bike, wet and cold everything... fekk this and put it all away.

Zwift instead.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Got my shit together after a busy morning of life then1.5 hour of the UCI DH.

Ready to ride but its cold here. Got my arm warmers and knee warmers on (under jacket and shorts), stood at the garage door or 20 minutes while it drizzled, then light rain, then belted down. Went from a MTB to a gravel ride to a NP tarmac ride in my head as the rain hit the ground....

Wet clothes, wet bike, wet and cold everything... fekk this and put it all away.

Zwift instead.
Sunny in Watopia today.

ozzybmx

Sunny in Watopia today.
Its went black outside my place now and the wind has cranked up. Rain slapping down on the lazerlite pergola.

Just sucking down a big cup of tea and making excuses before I head out to the ice-cave :D

rockmoose

Its went black outside my place now and the wind has cranked up. Rain slapping down on the lazerlite pergola.

Just sucking down a big cup of tea and making excuses before I head out to the ice-cave :D
You'll be stripped down and cooking away before you know it.

ozzybmx

You'll be stripped down and cooking away before you know it.
Jumped on there with my MTB gear on, wont do that again.

Luckily I had an XC shirt on as I was going to wear a jacket out. Jersey was unzipped and soaked at the end.

Ended up with a sore sitbones, not sure how that happened as the saddle is good for my ass. Baggy shorts and TLD chamois...

Better off half naked with just a bib and HRM on :)

rockmoose

Jumped on there with my MTB gear on, wont do that again.

Luckily I had an XC shirt on as I was going to wear a jacket out. Jersey was unzipped and soaked at the end.

Ended up with a sore sitbones, not sure how that happened as the saddle is good for my ass. Baggy shorts and TLD chamois...

Better off half naked with just a bib and HRM on :)
I bib with shoulders down, and a wife beater. Start with a zip up hoodie and fan full blast. Even when its freeeezing, I'm down to the beater by the 5k mark.

ozzybmx

I bib with shoulders down, and a wife beater. Start with a zip up hoodie and fan full blast. Even when its freeeezing, I'm down to the beater by the 5k mark.
Similar minus the wife beater. I'm in a bib only, HRM and a hoodie. After about 3km the hoodie is off, about 4-5km the fan is on low, about 8-10km the fan is on high and if its a big climb, the Aircon is blasting on me around 15km, though at this time of year, its only blasting ambient air as it goes to 15°C min low.

rockmoose

Thank the sweet lord this is Wartopia business is an indoors destination...bibs and beaters must be a strong look and probably not for public consumption..
Even worse, all my beaters are fluoro colours. Ussually hot pink gets the nod.

#virtualstyle