Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You must have been pithed, your typing was better than usual....
Having some corrective surgery to help with this. I'm going to have my finger tips honed into rounded points.

...and pith indeed! I couldn't find an orange so I garnished with a strip of mandarin skin and a couple of busted segments. Mandarins always seem to have a lot of pith.

crash3

Likes Dirt
LTIL - Miss 2 went to use her Power-wheels Jeep on Sunday night, which didn't work as the battery was out for a charge. I told her I had to fix it and she gave me a thumbs up and said "Don't worry dad, we'll fix it!". Then proceeded to put the outlet of my bike pump under the hood and start pumping away.

Cutest thing ever.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Finally decided to bite the bullet and have decided to quit my current job...the atmosphere is f#%king toxic and has been for the last 2.5 years, a real divide has opened up between the sales and production teams (sales have been wfh and production have been called in no matter what) and a real leadership vacuum from upstairs ie the directors.

Edit: Gee, feels good just seeing that in writing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Had a scheduled phone interview for a job (calm down...just internal deckchair shuffling, nothing special), so made sure I was plenty naked ready for the call to come in as per my usual procedure for important calls.

Call didn't start off too well - role in question going to 2 others who are better qualified, more experienced, and so on. No worries I know those guys and that all makes sense. But now I have another new job (4th this year) that I didn't apply for, pays more, I have no seemingly mandatory qualifications for, and close to zero experience in.

Once again being naked for the interview pays off!

I had an interview with this manager a few months ago that was possibly the strangest I've ever had. She came and found me in the storeroom on a very chaotic Friday afternoon "have you got a few minutes to chat?" Ummmm...not really, I'm getting fucked over pretty hard just now. "Ok...did you want to come and work for me?" Followed by 30 minutes of moving stock for me. I wasn't naked that time. Just very sweaty.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Had a scheduled phone interview for a job (calm down...just internal deckchair shuffling, nothing special), so made sure I was plenty naked ready for the call to come in as per my usual procedure for important calls.

Call didn't start off too well - role in question going to 2 others who are better qualified, more experienced, and so on. No worries I know those guys and that all makes sense. But now I have another new job (4th this year) that I didn't apply for, pays more, I have no seemingly mandatory qualifications for, and close to zero experience in.

Once again being naked for the interview pays off!

I had an interview with this manager a few months ago that was possibly the strangest I've ever had. She came and found me in the storeroom on a very chaotic Friday afternoon "have you got a few minutes to chat?" Ummmm...not really, I'm getting fucked over pretty hard just now. "Ok...did you want to come and work for me?" Followed by 30 minutes of moving stock for me. I wasn't naked that time. Just very sweaty.
surely you were wearing socks at least?

I did a really average job in a teams interview last week and now realise it was because I wore slacks and a shirt.