Lego

Mattyp

Cows go boing
So we went to get a present for my niece from the Lego shop...and this was the first thing I see when I walk in...sick.
Ummm didn't buy it from there, but has anyone bought Lego from AliExpress before, they all review well...ummm watch this space.

scblack

Leucocholic
By best so far, I mean best of the four Ultimate supercars. The Porsche GT3RS, Bugatti Chiron, Lamborghini Sian and now Ferrari Daytona. I have a very soft spot for Porsche and it is best of the earlier three, but the build techniques, complexity and overall accuracy of the Ferrari look to the real thing are a step above.
I'm really impressed by the Ferrari kit. :)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
By best so far, I mean best of the four Ultimate supercars. The Porsche GT3RS, Bugatti Chiron, Lamborghini Sian and now Ferrari Daytona. I have a very soft spot for Porsche and it is best of the earlier three, but the build techniques, complexity and overall accuracy of the Ferrari look to the real thing are a step above.
Wait until the annual service comes around!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
You are not helping :) and I don't even like Ferraris!

I missed out on the Porsche, and not taken by the Sian (which looks a bit weird compared to the real thing) but the SP3 just looks insanely good. Major step forward aesthetically at least.

Hopefully there's another Porsche or Mclaren coming for 2024...

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the weekend I got a Lamborghini Countach speed champions model. Awesome little set!
I too got one recently and love it.

This week I got the Time Machine. Fun build. Some really cool techniques used to get the DeLorean lines. Keen to get a light set for it after seeing it in the flesh at Newcastle Brickfest.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Love me a thread hijack...

combining my love of 80's and 90's anime, mecha and 8 bit music culminated in this masterpiece.... DAT SOUNDTRACK

(not as good as the R-Type soundtrack but close)