What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ausdb

Being who he is
Tried to talk my young fella in going to it the night before. He said he’d rather just go for a ride with me. In the morning he decided he didn’t want to go mtbing and could we just go for a local ride. Then it was no riding at all. I spent the day throwing stuff around in my garage.
Maybe try again next time, or we could try and meet up at the camel farm for a ride some time?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
What are they to suit?
Flo Motorsports Pro 120 Levers

Designed to fit in to O.E. Perch.
Will work with Shimano Deore XT M8000 , M8100, SLX M7100 , SLX M7120 and M6100 Hydraulic Brakes

I stumbled across them the other day, lemme know what you think.
What he said :)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Nope, that's cool. Always wondered what the steel structure was south of Molle St was, figured it was some kind of old mill frame rather than a log catcher.
Yeah, they've got them up the street from me on the New Town Rivulet too.

Shorsau

Likes Dirt
Correct on the extra. I haven't thought about it on the 2 cable installs I've done so far, but on this one I'll take it out and report the changes...
In the interest of tidying up the cockpit, I have got a DS2 shifter on the way. Just wondering what the washup was on the 2 vs 3 clamp blocks in the DS2' you guys have?

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beautiful morning here in Lenah Valley. Got off just before 7:30 as it was getting light enough. Up over Kncklofty and down into South Hobart. Followed the Hobart Rivulet on the recently posted video up past the brewery into Old Farm Road. Up Fish Fingers to Golden Valley, Main Fire Road and onto the New Town Connector back to Pottery Road and home. Stayed on fire roads as I have been warned about doing anything too stupid just before we leave.
Great morning to be out!

Hobart from the Knocklofty lookout about 7:30 am.

A quick breather at the junction of Main Fire Trail and New Town Connector.