What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Off to some top secret dirt lumps on the central coast to test out new suspension. I seems to be some kind of gang's turf, insignia and so on hanging from a bunch of the trees. Anyway I'll run the risk and post a pic...

Been a bit of fun so far. I hear there are some off the record trails near by. I might check them out later.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Off to some top secret dirt lumps on the central coast to test out new suspension. I seems to be some kind of gang's turf, insignia and so on hanging from a bunch of the trees. Anyway I'll run the risk and post a pic...

View attachment 390783

Been a bit of fun so far. I hear there are some off the record trails near by. I might check them out later.
Are you sure it's not mini putt putt?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

View attachment 390783

that looks epic fun..Are you sure its on the cennie coast, must have the burnt out cars just left of frame!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Fuckwits fix.

Had my tailgate up under the carport up at Melrose about 3 weeks ago, needed to reverse... thought its got room to open, she'll be right. Forgot about the special spoiler that channels all dust and dirt flicked up by the car... to stick to the back window.

Crunch ! Split the rear roof spoiler across the middle and had grey paint gouges on the underside.

A couple of online reports of prices to buy, paint and install a new one from Toyota ranging from $1300-$1500 :rolleyes: Typical Toyota, you get a price in your head of how much it will be and Toyota surprises you with a quote, double what you estimated.

The crack was straight and clean... 2 days planning, cleaned the spoiler with metho and removed all marks, taped the split closed, 5 x kits of Araldite (which I had) injected inside to hold the split shut, about 180ml of Araldite in a large syringe. I had primer, bought a can of Toyota white 040 spray and used a can of clear lacquer I had. Bought a roll of 3M double sided tape.

Total cost $40 :)

Then drilled the trailer's front hitch receiver to accept my ISI rack as its easier than fitting the shuttle rack when I'm only carrying 2 bikes.

3pm... daylight and time for a ride, got 3 x DH runs in of Andos, it was a good day !

Last edited:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Nice.

Place some washers under the head of the shoulder bolt to squish the gasket more, and often I found I needed some rtv over the plastic half moon (from cam shaft bearing line hone) inserts at the back the gasket makes contact with.
Gasket kit came with new squish washers for the cover bolts, and new spark plug tube seals, as well as the main cover seal. I was initially a bit worried that the kit was the wrong one despite being labelled as correct for my model, because the plug tube seals were a fair bit deeper than what came out, and on initial loose refitting stopped the new outer gasket even touching the head face. However once the bolts went in it all squished & snugged down properly and appears to be keeping the oil where it's supposed to be.