All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh god, it's trying to be a Scott Spark but without the suspension. Very interesting. Geo does look better though.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've been waiting for 2 separate orders to self confirm but they keep on extending the delivery waiting time. It was 36 days now it's been extended to 56 days after already waiting 60 days. I suspect that the tracking is fake as both items hit Australia a few months ago and that is where all the tracking ends.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title

crash3

Likes Dirt
Installed this guy last night.
Aluminum Alloy Bike Beer Headset Top Cap With Screw Beer Bottle Caps For 28.6mm Steerer Fork Tube Headset Cover bicycle parts|Bicycle Headset| - AliExpress

Very much a novelty, but built quite well and does what it says on the tin (bottle?).
Guess I'd better go get a fancy beer with a nice crown cap tonight. Off to the beer thread!

Also got this guy:
Ztto Bicycle Tubeless Tire Fast Repair Kit For Mtb And Road Bike Tires Bar End Hidden Tool Components Integrated - Bicycle Puncture Repair Patch - AliExpress
Looks similarly well built. Didn't come with the fittings to hide in my bar ends, guess I'll buy those seperately. Didn't come with any petroleum jelly or rubber cement to lube it up for install, but should I expect to use the tubeless sealant for this? Or should I get a small tube of vaso for trailside repairs/other trailside adventures?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Non-bike related, but I bought this as a inconspicuous bird spike alternative (the ones from bunnings are eleventy inches long) for the pergola cross beams.

I ordered one initially (I measured and thought one sheet would suffice) postage took over 2 months and I started thinking that was a dud purchase. But it turned up. Installed it all then realised I needed another sheet. First one turned up so I ordered again. Second one turned up too, but took FKN AGES, just under 4 months.

Has kept the birds away though.

AU $1.07 30%OFF | 1PC Transparent Cat Repellent Mat Outdoor Scat Mat Garden Anti-cat Net Pet Deterrent Mat Train Spike Plant Protection Mesh

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Also got this guy:
Ztto Bicycle Tubeless Tire Fast Repair Kit For Mtb And Road Bike Tires Bar End Hidden Tool Components Integrated - Bicycle Puncture Repair Patch - AliExpress
Looks similarly well built. Didn't come with the fittings to hide in my bar ends, guess I'll buy those seperately. Didn't come with any petroleum jelly or rubber cement to lube it up for install, but should I expect to use the tubeless sealant for this? Or should I get a small tube of vaso for trailside repairs/other trailside adventures?
I got one of these also. Fits in the bar nicely and I couldn't hear it rattle once I got the bar end cap tension right. I just used the threads on my existing bar end caps and it went on. No lube.

I thought the bar end caps were included? If you need to black end cap thingys then I can send you mine ones. They are unused.

Let me know or PM me and I will pop them in the post.