The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
These “bicycle” speed records are often a bit spurious regarding their purpose, but fuck me this is such a shit idea and dangerously poorly executed:

Glad to see the tow rope didn’t fall into the front wheel when he released it, that he didn’t lose grip on the bars and lose control of the bike going into an Armco-fenced corner, the tyres didn’t explode, etc…

PJO

in me vL comy
These “bicycle” speed records are often a bit spurious regarding their purpose, but fuck me this is such a shit idea and dangerously poorly executed:

Glad to see the tow rope didn’t fall into the front wheel when he released it, that he didn’t lose grip on the bars and lose control of the bike going into an Armco-fenced corner, the tyres didn’t explode, etc…
I also watched that this morning and was thinking to myself "The Darwin is strong with this one"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Imagine how much faster he would have been with an e-bike! Also, why is he bothering to cover the brake levers?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
New industry standard? Possibly should have posted this in YLYL thread.
Almost looks like some sort of optical illusion, totally useless but pretty cool all the same. Not sure what the link is to smashing your front wheel into a curb is though.