Little Things You Love

PJO

in me vL comy
LTIL - some nutter decided to make a dual-sus BMX, even modified a Fox fork. It has four-pot brakes for 20" wheels, if that doesn't throw you over the bars I don't know what will!
Love the creativity here even though the practicality is probably minimal.

EDIT: not sure if you can see this link but here he is jumping it; https://www.facebook.com/1162497209/videos/pcb.3818171075073662/886364838985014

Also for those that are wondering, the forks have steel sleeves which are epoxied onto the lowers to reposition the dropouts and brake mounts.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
LTIL - some nutter decided to make a dual-sus BMX, even modified a Fox fork. It has four-pot brakes for 20" wheels, if that doesn't throw you over the bars I don't know what will!
Love the creativity here even though the practicality is probably minimal.
View attachment 390194View attachment 390195View attachment 390196View attachment 390197

EDIT: not sure if you can see this link but here he is jumping it; https://www.facebook.com/1162497209/videos/pcb.3818171075073662/886364838985014

Also for those that are wondering, the forks have steel sleeves which are epoxied onto the lowers to reposition the dropouts and brake mounts.
Thats awesome. Technically they would be Fox 33.33 with the sleeve?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Ruben Alcantara (ex pro BMXer) made one of these a few years back, not long after a brand, cant remember who announced a near identical copy, and the BMX industry was in uproar as it was blatant copy of Rubens design... cant remember exact the details, but here it is....

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ruben Alcantara (ex pro BMXer) made one of these a few years back, not long after a brand, cant remember who announced a near identical copy, and the BMX industry was in uproar as it was blatant copy of Rubens design... cant remember exact the details, but here it is....
This segment still blows me away.
Ruben is BMX royalty.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Can't believe he has the forks on backwards.