Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yoinkers 160mm 27.5 boost Lyrik Select+.

Demolishers 160mm 27.5 boost Pike Select.

Different length, interesting.

Pointed out to one of them at the FTF last weekend that through his filthy fork I could see some rub.... and the other one chirped in saying his was the same.

WTF is all I can say. They dont clean them after riding, they dont even report developing stiction. New fork day x 2.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

Pointed out to one of them at the FTF last weekend that through his filthy fork I could see some rub.... and the other one chirped in saying his was the same.

WTF is all I can say. They dont clean them after riding, they dont even report developing stiction. New fork day x 2.

View attachment 390386
New CSU x2 day.

bear the bear

Is a real bear

View attachment 390386
I'm sorry how?
I've been doing this a long long time and probably haven't serviced my forks as often as I should, but have never come close to that!

creaky

XMAS Plumper

View attachment 390386
Sounds like they need an in-house mechanic

link1896

Mr Greenfield
If the stanchion looks like that, there is now embedded aluminium in the bushings. New bushings are required or they will trash a new stanchion faster then moorey can down a vegan burger.

ND Tuned has 35mm bushings, and 35mm stanchions to repair.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The bushings are fckt too. They will be getting a large drink of Supergliss 100 while we look for 2 complete new forks. Need to order a set of seals as both LHS seals/rings are cooked.

Both forks are absolutely stuffed.

I'm sorry how?
I've been doing this a long long time and probably haven't serviced my forks as often as I should, but have never come close to that!
Hmmmm... NFI, both forks in the same place, both bikes/forks 2020 and I have lower leg serviced them on at least 2, maybe 3 occasions.

Minlak

custom titis
This world is too confusing to live in - In no particular order
We get a minimum wage increase / superannuation increase to combat inflation that will cause inflation as to pay the increase the prices will have to go up
We have 5 yr olds transitioning and people applaud and cheer for the bravery
We have organisations created every day to deal witht he latest attrocity and support people only to have only the people that created the organisation to get money
We have no power future and it has been a 22yr process it seems
We have to pay money to a company that could not supply a product as compensation for not supplying the product
We still have a government that puts more emphasis on hiding the problems than addressing the problems
Apparently its no longer ok to be offended
We have people losing everything with imaginary money created on the internet
It seems if you drive with out a license and get caught they just ban you from driving with out a license
This list really does get quite long pretty quickly

Ok so maybe none of these are new problems but I was much happier before the information overload we have no made it all so obvious

/Sigh

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Doing some off-season tweaks on my boat, after a bit of investigating figured the easiest way to do what I need to do on the rig today is to tip the boat over so I can get to the top of the mast. Bit awkward solo, but not too difficult... Get the boat jiggled across its beach trolley to get a bit of tilt started, and then as I start to tip it over properly I hear..... Crrrrrunnnnnnch as the corner between bottom and side of the hull caves in where it's resting on the trolley! :oops:

Put the boat back upright and did the job I planned to do the hard way, taking the mast out; so many bloody strings to disconnect!

Got done what I wanted to do, including the unplanned rerigging, but created an extra job on the thing. Just as well I know some shit about composites, got a few other patches to do, so this is just one extra....

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
Don't really want to start a whole thread for this and it is kinda something I hate so here will do.
FINA (The governing body for swimming) has made this ruling regarding transgender athletes -

So here I am thinking that will mean that males that have transitioned / are transitioning will not be able to compete unless it is in the new open events that don't exist yet - BUT NO!!! - What it seems to mean is that now 10-12yr olds will need to make the transition decision before they hit puberty - WTF is wrong with people - At 10 -12 yrs old I couldn't even decide to wear clean underwear each day let alone something like this,