Little Things You Hate

link1896

Mr Greenfield
In the mail today, to whom it may concern at least and not personal. Wife laughed. I am over this shit. Why can't they quote some decent sections like Leviticus? I have some children to sell and there are several people that I want to stone. Bastards. Yep I will alter my outlook and actions based on a novel written by some unknown wankers thousands of years ago.

I feel we need to write a reply as a group.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Working on third hand shitters that friends have bought.

Down the rabbit hole you go…

Dodgy steerer tube extension - bin

Fucked (cup & cone) wheel bearings - grease and into the not worth it basket

Spoke tensions - would have been laughable if half the nipple hadn’t been mangled up by a previous owner.

Ridiculously sloppy cartridge BB - this drive side cup was a mutha farker. Contraption required.

View attachment 390302

Drivetrain - way past 0.75 - don’t touch.
Have your been using your sram shock clamp for unintended purposes?

While browsing pushys I had to double check my eyes were not lying to me, $175 bucks for a quick clamp with some grooves in the plastic caps…….wtf, have “we” become?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
In the mail today, to whom it may concern at least and not personal. Wife laughed. I am over this shit. Why can't they quote some decent sections like Leviticus? I have some children to sell and there are several people that I want to stone. Bastards. Yep I will alter my outlook and actions based on a novel written by some unknown wankers thousands of years ago.

Make yourself a little cross and crucify the letter in your front yard

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I feel we need to write a reply as a group.
  1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Indonesians, but not New Zealanders. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own New Zealanders?
  2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
  3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness – Lev15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
  4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord – Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
  5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
  6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this? Are there ‘degrees’ of abomination?
  7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
  8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
  9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes a person unclean, do I kill anyone who plays football without gloves?
  10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt

While browsing pushys I had to double check my eyes were not lying to me, $175 bucks for a quick clamp with some grooves in the plastic caps…….wtf, have “we” become?

That's cheap compared to the "E" bike rated one.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
  1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Indonesians, but not New Zealanders. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own New Zealanders?
  2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
  3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness – Lev15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
  4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord – Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
  5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
  6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this? Are there ‘degrees’ of abomination?
  7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
  8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
  9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes a person unclean, do I kill anyone who plays football without gloves?
  10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I'm slightly disturbed by how well you know all that.

But you are from Queensland, so there's that.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Almost scared to ask how much the Park Tools variety would be? Would have to be in the internal organ market rate area.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I happen to be looking out of the window and I notice a car pulls up on the footpath, a lady that looks drug induced jumps out of the car and starts to walk towards my gate, I think to myself 'here we go', but walks straight past the gate to the overhanging Allamanda Yellow Creepers we have on the fence. The lady picks some of the flowers from them, I go back to what I was doing. I look out the window a moment later, and her partner comes to the aid with a plastic bag and a hood draped over his head and fleeces the rest of the yellow flowers that look like death because of the cold weather.:rolleyes: :D