Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Methinks things are starting to go sour in the motherland. Tell you what though, the 'ole female presenter certainly knows which side her bread is buttered!
We won't hear from him again but it is telling that he was able to speak the way he did on national TV. Bet what was going through the other presenters head was "Oh shit what is this idiot doing, we will all end up in f*#£ing Siberia!"

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Methinks things are starting to go sour in the motherland. Tell you what though, the 'ole female presenter certainly knows which side her bread is buttered!
yeeech, she's a real rachel baxenbeast/credlin/speers type. compulsory in russia if you don't want to disappear, I guess.

Interesting that Mr Khodaryonok didn't get savagely shut down, only interrupted by bleating. I wonder if he is in custody somewhere now...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They have a worse song?
I reckon they'd have to somewhere in the catalogue. But I feel more comfortable saying there are even more overrated worse bands. I'm not prepared to sift their catalogue to find any worse songs...just yet. Maybe after a few cones?

moorey

call me Mia
I reckon they'd have to somewhere in the catalogue. But I feel more comfortable saying there are even more overrated worse bands. I'm not prepared to sift their catalogue to find any worse songs...just yet. Maybe after a few cones?
I actually like a number of their songs. But their bad songs are the worst. Jukebox is worse again.