Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Ltih
The totems that I bought from @PJO clear the down tube no problems, but the steerer is ~5mm too short to be safe. I knew it was going to be tight, but it’s irritating nonetheless that it didn’t work.
Anyone know about any stems with less than 30mm of Stack?
Yes. But it’s an eyesore.
Spank Spike. 26mm.

There are headset with lower stacks. Don’t throw them across the shed.

stirk

Burner
Mindless bureaucratic bullshit. Having my music player taken by security and having to process paperwork and have it signed off by a very high up to get it back...

FFS. Its my fucking device, its not as if they'd take any responsibility if it was nicked... "its in the policy" is the only answer I get. "Why is it in the policy and what are you trying to achieve?" is only met with "it in the policy".

FFS you mindless wankers.
@Haakon The old security guard would be happy today.

safreek

LTIH: had someone having a cry to me about needing money and looking for a little casual work. Offered them 4 hours of vacuuming and mopping floors for 160. Yeah man that would be a lifesaver, come this morning turns into a no show, bastard.
On the good side when I was phoning my partner at a cafe the call was overheard by a fella having a brew, said he would be keen. How goods that :D

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Very much so, the amount of work up here is massive, somehow people manage to stay on the dole.
When I advertise for a worker or so the phone stays silent, I offer pretty good money as well
That is good money. And they would get high from the atmosphere as well.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
LTIH: had someone having a cry to me about needing money and looking for a little casual work. Offered them 4 hours of vacuuming and mopping floors for 160. Yeah man that would be a lifesaver, come this morning turns into a no show, bastard.
On the good side when I was phoning my partner at a cafe the call was overheard by a fella having a brew, said he would be keen. How goods that :D
Jesus I'd mop your floors for $40 an hour. Tune out, listen to an audiobook and get scrubbing.

cammas

Seamstress
I love living in Melbourne. Really I do. But f*** me the novelty of "fine forecast all week, piss down all weekend for the lols" has worn out.
Always the way, busy all week with work and the weather is great, think about riding on the weekend cue the rain

I have invested in some good wet weather gear and just hit up the local state forest if the trails are too wet or if it’s real bad i just hit the trainer. As I’m currently injured most scenarios end up with me on the couch watching some crap, motivation is hard some days atm if ride too much end up sore, if I don’t do anything I end up sore, waiting for surgery can eat a bag of dicks!