beautiful bikes - post them here

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
They've had some great specials on prebuilt bikes recently. Just sayin.
Maaay have been looking at those last night. And the frame only sale too. Pretty confident if I'd sold more bike stuff recently a Switchback frame would have been spontaneously ordered somehow :)

moorey

call me Mia
Maaay have been looking at those last night. And the frame only sale too. Pretty confident if I'd sold more bike stuff recently a Switchback frame would have been spontaneously ordered somehow :)
Yeah, nice. Mine must be close to completion, can’t wait. Great value compared to what’s out there, IMO, and if it’s 1/2 as much fun to ride as it looks, I’ll be smiling lots.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah, nice. Mine must be close to completion, can’t wait. Great value compared to what’s out there, IMO, and if it’s 1/2 as much fun to ride as it looks, I’ll be smiling lots.
I ran into a dude out riding on the weekend on a brand new Switch9er and the finish and detailing on the frame was just stupid good. Plus with the sale even the titanium frames are looking like reasonable value.

moorey

call me Mia
I ran into a dude out riding on the weekend on a brand new Switch9er and the finish and detailing on the frame was just stupid good. Plus with the sale even the titanium frames are looking like reasonable value.
Yeah, Ti is something I can't ever see myself on, but they look super sexual in both the FS and HT. Looking forward to seeing yours at Red Hill soon. :p

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah, Ti is something I can't ever see myself on, but they look super sexual in both the FS and HT.
Go on, you know you want to. Live bravely and don't look back. That sexual metal is whispering '....Moorey......I want you, make me yours...........' You should not argue with sexual metal.

moorey

call me Mia
Go on, you know you want to. Live bravely and don't look back. That sexual metal is whispering '....Moorey......I want you, make me yours...........' You should not argue with sexual metal.
I've made my 1 in 15 year new frame purchase. No ragrats. Or money.