What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahhhhhh...the icing on cake! There is a delay on my service departing. Of course there would be, why would I have expected anything else? And one of my traveling companions is now going nuts ranting and racing on the platform. She is going to be fun once we are all locked into a small space.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I claim nothing. I am happy though, to be getting some cycle related fitness and mental benefits, that fit my current life.
I was just having a poke at peoples Strava where it says they have ridden in Casse-Pattes - France, London, the Makuri Islands, the 6 Train in New York and "Watopia" and ridden X amount of km when they haven't moved and millimeter but also bag out Ebikes for "cheating". lol
It's all good, whatever keeps you fit and healthy and keeps you sane. :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well for those following the saga...the journey home, usually a bit over 2 relaxing hours, was just past 4 hours by the time I got in the door. Fortunately the bus component of the journey was incident free, just very slow. I'll be analysing the return journey more closely before the next trip! And I doubt I'll be seeing a refund from the accommodation that wouldn't let me in. I wish I had been wearing Lycra and went full mamil!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well that hasn't really worked out...book a cheap rom near train station, arrive, bike not allowed...it might be dirty. You can leave it on Pitt at overnight. Well it isn't dirty, I hosed it really well. Is there a fee I can pay? I don't understand...fuck me. Try a few backpackers near the station, same story. Seems people either hate bikes or people with bikes are arseholes, maybe both. Back to train station and this is going to be a long night.
I bet your best bet would be to park it in a commercial car park with a bicycle corral if you have a confidence inspiring lock. Most of the Wilson car parks have seom bike areas.

Apparently Redfern station had one of those bike parking cages that you can access with your Opal card.

Don't want you losing another one!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Well that hasn't really worked out...book a cheap rom near train station, arrive, bike not allowed...it might be dirty. You can leave it on Pitt at overnight. Well it isn't dirty, I hosed it really well. Is there a fee I can pay? I don't understand...fuck me. Try a few backpackers near the station, same story. Seems people either hate bikes or people with bikes are arseholes, maybe both. Back to train station and this is going to be a long night.
You can't get one of those uber flogs home, I would have bought a cheap light and puncho and just ridden home?