Little Things You Hate

safreek

LTIH : double deaths, best mate from Adelaide died Wednesday, partners sister Thursday. Both from cancer which is amazingly coincidence so close together. Also bought true reality to me about my little struggle :D.
Also a quick question, is it bad taste to be scoping bikes to buy in Brisbane on the funeral day or do it the day before

Lucaw

Next in line
Ltih
The totems that I bought from @PJO clear the down tube no problems, but the steerer is ~5mm too short to be safe. I knew it was going to be tight, but it’s irritating nonetheless that it didn’t work.
Anyone know about any stems with less than 30mm of Stack?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Ltih
The totems that I bought from @PJO clear the down tube no problems, but the steerer is ~5mm too short to be safe. I knew it was going to be tight, but it’s irritating nonetheless that it didn’t work.
These work.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
Ltih
If you want to go 35mm bars dmr defys are 27mm. I’ve got one if you want to try a mock up

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
How would I do that? I cannot see any public comment option - or do you just mean message them about it?
I listed the ad back up, with the original price, and a link to the new ad. Guy got proper shitty with me too, and ended up pulling his ad.

Sold it on eventually, I've seen it pop up again twice for 2x and 3xwhat I sold it for.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
How would I do that? I cannot see any public comment option - or do you just mean message them about it?
Ah, that's inconvenient :-(
Where is it listed? Planko had someone he just sold a bike to relist it on Facebook and he alerted any potential buyers.
It sucks that they seemed genuine too.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ltih
Syntace flatforce and Ragley Stubbing.

A Cane Creek slam set will save you 5mm as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
Would there be bmx stems shorter than 30mm too? I have some 25mm bars if worst comes to worst
I just googled and you would be right with a mk2 31.8 defy. I checked mine and the 35 is 27 but the 31.8 is 30. They must of changed stack height on the new models

PJO

in me vL comy
I just googled and you would be right with a mk2 31.8 defy. I checked mine and the 35 is 27 but the 31.8 is 30. They must of changed stack height on the new models
Yes, new model DMR Defy is listed as 27mm stack for both the 31.8 and the 35mm bore sizes.

PJO

in me vL comy
Would there be bmx stems shorter than 30mm too? I have some 25mm bars if worst comes to worst
Yes there are some top loader bmx stems that have a very low stack height. I'll have a look in the shed to see if I have one...

Edit: only found a 30mm stack height stem on the DJ. Nothing else.

Last edited: