What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Went to a birthday party last night. Was a damn fine thing with a couple of guys doing live music and catching up with a heap of people. The band was doing 60s, 70s and early 80s to fit with the general age of the attendees. Called for requests. So I yells out 'The Clash'. Nod of heads as the guitarist starts looking through his pad for music. I think it started to dawn on him and he asked 'the who?' and I of course said not, the Clash, you have already done the who.

It was lost on most people. I don't care.

They didn't have any Clash... :(

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Went to a birthday party last night. Was a damn fine thing with a couple of guys doing live music and catching up with a heap of people. The band was doing 60s, 70s and early 80s to fit with the general age of the attendees. Called for requests. So I yells out 'The Clash'. Nod of heads as the guitarist starts looking through his pad for music. I think it started to dawn on him and he asked 'the who?' and I of course said not, the Clash, you have already done the who.

It was lost on most people. I don't care.

They didn't have any Clash... :(

Who's next?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Comment gold right there...

Further proof RB is turning into a zwift forum, when is the name changing to CarpetBurn :p

View attachment 389160
Bloody Zwift, more of a cheat than Ebikes. You claim to have ridden all this distance in all of these exotic and imaginary locations and you haven't even left your lounge room. At least on an Ebike you actually go somewhere. lol

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Bloody Zwift, more of a cheat than Ebikes. You claim to have ridden all this distance in all of these exotic and imaginary locations and you haven't even left your lounge room. At least on an Ebike you actually go somewhere. lol
I claim nothing. I am happy though, to be getting some cycle related fitness and mental benefits, that fit my current life.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I guess we all know why @scblack has been too busy for the forum...

A few hours lapping the dirt lumps a old man's valley with a little (very little) amount of trail riding as well. It was a little tacky from some light rain so I ended up with a god coverage of sandy clay mud. As I pedalled back to the station I saw a hose...a fire hose...and thought "fuck it! I'll give the bike a quick spray down". Well that hose hasn't been used for a long time. Put burst brown stinky water that just kept on coming and stinking! I got a good blast of it on my hands as well and I took a lot of washing to clear it away. Well at least the bike is a lot less muddy.

I followed up with dinner at butchers block, king st wharf area of darling Harbour. I had wanted somewhere on the water front but the service in 2 venues I went to was so slow I left. I'm glad how it worked out as the food at butchers block was sensational.

Of course now it comes to the rain ride home...oh...that is an hour longer than usual, I wonder why? Hmmmm I see... Fucking bus for half the journey. I may see what accommodation is available and stay here the night.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I guess we all know why @scblack has been too busy for the forum...

A few hours lapping the dirt lumps a old man's valley with a little (very little) amount of trail riding as well. It was a little tacky from some light rain so I ended up with a god coverage of sandy clay mud. As I pedalled back to the station I saw a hose...a fire hose...and thought "fuck it! I'll give the bike a quick spray down". Well that hose hasn't been used for a long time. Put burst brown stinky water that just kept on coming and stinking! I got a good blast of it on my hands as well and I took a lot of washing to clear it away. Well at least the bike is a lot less muddy.

I followed up with dinner at butchers block, king st wharf area of darling Harbour. I had wanted somewhere on the water front but the service in 2 venues I went to was so slow I left. I'm glad how it worked out as the food at butchers block was sensational.

Of course now it comes to the rain ride home...oh...that is an hour longer than usual, I wonder why? Hmmmm I see... Fucking bus for half the journey. I may see what accommodation is available and stay here the night.
Well that hasn't really worked out...book a cheap rom near train station, arrive, bike not allowed...it might be dirty. You can leave it on Pitt at overnight. Well it isn't dirty, I hosed it really well. Is there a fee I can pay? I don't understand...fuck me. Try a few backpackers near the station, same story. Seems people either hate bikes or people with bikes are arseholes, maybe both. Back to train station and this is going to be a long night.