Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I guess honda are keeping you informed, should of bought an ozito though as they are easy to repair.
Throw over neighbours backyard, buy another. Problem solved
It's some mower shop from Sydney, first few orders were OK and then at one stage they went underwater during the floods. The caps are usually a ridiculous price and listed elsewhere for around $20 each for a bit of 20 cent plastic, only problem is without them water and dirt gets into the outer wheel bearing. The mower is about 25 years old and I've hardly ever touched it mechanically other than oil, spark plugs and cutting blades, the old mowers still sell for big dollars second hand.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
j normally froth over unusual bikes, but this does nothing for ne, the bar attached to front brake mount from bars has me puzzled?

PJO

in me vL comy
j normally froth over unusual bikes, but this does nothing for ne, the bar attached to front brake mount from bars has me puzzled?
View attachment 389178
I'd be more worried about the toe-strap around the front wheel.

Haven't you guys ever heard of motor paced racing? All the forks are backwards.

It won't be long before the negative offset forks come to mtb, I can hear the marketing jargon now: "uber-stable handling"... "rider more centered between wheels"...