Little Things You Hate

ausdb

Being who he is
I picked up a new work car yesterday, I've been with the company 11 years now and they have a thing for Outlanders, this will be number 4. Doing the walk round at the dealer and notice there's no towbar, then the car person is explaining the stuff inside and says it's 2wd only. Talk to the admin Droid in head office later, what's the deal no towbar or AWD? Sorry policy has changed, 2wd only and what's your business case for a towbar.
Miserable chunts, I'm starting to feel more than ever like a number than a person.
Now I need to look for a weekend car to put the bike carrier on and to use for family trips as I had full private use of the work car.
May as well start looking for something else to do as well, so much for loyalty these days.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I picked up a new work car yesterday, I've been with the company 11 years now and they have a thing for Outlanders, this will be number 4. Doing the walk round at the dealer and notice there's no towbar, then the car person is explaining the stuff inside and says it's 2wd only. Talk to the admin Droid in head office later, what's the deal no towbar or AWD? Sorry policy has changed, 2wd only and what's your business case for a towbar.
Miserable chunts, I'm starting to feel more than ever like a number than a person.
Now I need to look for a weekend car to put the bike carrier on and to use for family trips as I had full private use of the work car.
May as well start looking for something else to do as well, so much for loyalty these days.
Coulda been a Sangyong

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Can you put a tow at on the new work car? Cheaper than buying/registering/running a second car…

ausdb

Being who he is
Can you put a tow at on the new work car? Cheaper than buying/registering/running a second car…
Yeah I'm thinking about this but its a leased vehicle, so not sure if it will fly or not. I'm going to have a better chat on Monday. So far I've only been able to find a price for the genuine one which is $1354 inc nominal inmstallation cost. I'd really like to avoid another driveway ornament that only gets used on the weekends as thats what happened to the wifes AH Astra when she got a work car as well mine.

ausdb

Being who he is
Don't Outlanders come with a space saver spare now ?
Correct, just had a look and there's a 155/18 cheesecutter under the floor in the back. Car dealer droid said it was a full size? but also said this 2WD povvo pack is different to all of the others.

My last one was the old shape with a full size underslung, I've always got a battery drill on board so kept a socket in the back as well for the bolt. It made a for pretty fast wheel changes the two times I had flats.