Exposed by a Strava KOM - great long form story

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i dont uderstand why he went to such lengths, eg buying a place u23 medal off ebay..he had a successfu, business, surely people dont go there cos they think u were somebody...or do they? editing wikipedia all the time, only normal thing was the strava KoM doping;)

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was sent this the other day and read it - BTW it is a long read.

Extraordinary story and the ending is a truly WTF scenario.

Edit: Imagine investigating a little dodgy KOM and then finding this mountain you unearthed from it

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
Great read, read this Sunday morning but what he is involved in now is scary, he is definitely someone has some issues.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Interesting, was about to head for a ride... 30 mins later :rolleyes:

He's like Cable Guy - Catch me if you can combined, got caught playing the Pro Cyclist, now he's instructing people to shoot, pretending he was in the Aussie SAS.

Fckn nut job... just as well we got rid of him from Oz to a country that he's well suited to.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Interesting, was about to head for a ride... 30 mins later :rolleyes:

He's like Cable Guy - Catch me if you can combined, got caught playing the Pro Cyclist, now he's instructing people to shoot, pretending he was in the Aussie SAS.

Fckn nut job... just as well we got rid of him from Oz to a country that he well suited to.
If the Aussie SAS finds out he's faking being part of them, even with the 'Who Dares Wins' tatts he's going to get a shoeing

ashes_mtb

Has preferences

madstace

Likes Dirt
Wow that was an epic for sure. But hey, all's well that ends well....a mentally unstable man with an arsenal of weaponary....lets hope there's no follow up stories about this bloke....

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
If the Aussie SAS finds out he's faking being part of them, even with the 'Who Dares Wins' tatts he's going to get a shoeing
I guess we will see what the Australian SAS historical foundation, and The Royal Australian Regiment Association make of it. :)

clockworked

Like an orange
I liked the bit that said the SAS are a like the green berets...

I was a member of the defence cycling club. Really nice group of people and a great part of defence life, but there's no conceivable way they had enough influence to allow an enlisted member enough time off work to be a pro cyclist. Defence rugby, maybe, but not defence cycling!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Man, I was kinda rooting for the guy until I got to the extensive sexual harassment part. The headspace you'd need to be in to spin and remember such an extensive fabrication of bullshit and live it every minute is kinda impressive in a really messed up way. A psychologist would either have a field day or run screaming from him within the hour.

But why does every narcissistic manlet with a chip on his shoulder pretend to have been in the Army / Special Forces?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Man, I was kinda rooting for the guy until I got to the extensive sexual harassment part. The headspace you'd need to be in to spin and remember such an extensive fabrication of bullshit and live it every minute is kinda impressive in a really messed up way. A psychologist would either have a field day or run screaming from him within the hour.

But why does every narcissistic manlet with a chip on his shoulder pretend to have been in the Army / Special Forces?
In his case it just suited his objectives. He was selling stuff to military and he felt it helped his cause, same as his pro career helped bike shop business. I suspect the move to guns stems from that.
Scary what he’s gotten into given his mental state.

I’m really curious what happened to his wife.