Confessions from the fuckwits

cammas

Seamstress
On the plus side if you'd gone with the cheaper WTB i35's you may have wound up with a 28H hub and been extra pissed.
FARK! I didn't notice that I guess I better lose some weight and maybe invest some Cushcore or the like, dammit, well there's my confession too

moorey

call me Mia
Turning his back on the gravel scene after a surge in popularity, @moorey is now trying to find solace amongst the Plus tyre crowd. Do not go boldly my friend...
Personally, the colour and matt finish look like they'd be perfect matchy matchy for those Carbonda things I've seen around.

Luckily I have trail wide Maxxis in the spares pile, bought for the Hope 35w's I tend not to ride due to being wider than I need.....

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Personally, the colour and matt finish look like they'd be perfect matchy matchy for those Carbonda things I've seen around.

Luckily I have trail wide Maxxis in the spares pile, bought for the Hope 35w's I tend not to ride due to being wider than I need.....
Is the Stanton plus tyre compatible? ;)

moorey

call me Mia
Not for your specific situation...but for bikes in general. The big rim + big tyre but not fat tyre scenario seems like a silly set up. Plus tyre I think beebinson just called it.
Yes. Plus tyres were a big thing. The 2.6-2.8 fad was fully sick for a while.
Maxxis also make the wt version of 2.4/2.5 tyres with a profile designed for wide rims.
I have some. They’ll be fine with those.