The stupid questions thread.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I have a set of track / fixie wheels I have finally accepted I'm not going to use and would like to sell. Thoughts on posting them here (given it's not mtb equipment)?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I have a set of track / fixie wheels I have finally accepted I'm not going to use and would like to sell. Thoughts on posting them here (given it's not mtb equipment)?
Just PM moorey directly and save time.

But otherwise, yeah chuck them up in the appropriate For Sale section. There is some multi-discipline riders who discreetly hide their proclivities on here I'm sure.

moorey

call me Mia
Just PM moorey directly and save time.

But otherwise, yeah chuck them up in the appropriate For Sale section. There is some multi-discipline riders who discreetly hide their proclivities on here I'm sure.
Indeed. I’ve even heard rumours you ride an MTB?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What do you call those arseholes who whinge about being stuck in a difficult position but turn down your offer to help?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Took you for a ride up in an aeroplane
But your body burst and left an ugly stain
Had to take your pieces back to the factory
It took them several weeks to get you back to me
She isn't very sensual, because she's got no genitals.

And also...

A breath of air as all she needed, to make her loose that frown.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
She isn't very sensual, because she's got no genitals.

And also...

A breath of air as all she needed, to make her loose that frown.
Thanks for some alternate listening for the Mondayitis. :D
'be my girl, sally' was released several years before I was born...

dazz

Downhill Dazz
I did, that's why I was sayin thanks.
Had a fair bit of Fooie's today. Hope Dave and the guys keep the band going, great music. I'm sure it'll never be quite the same for them without Taylor. :(

moorey

call me Mia
Had a fair bit of Fooie's today. Hope Dave and the guys keep the band going, great music. I'm sure it'll never be quite the same for them without Taylor. :(
Maybe they can recruit Kurt for drumming duties.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was never a fooooo fighters fan, so I would prefer they honour their legacy in the same way that Led Zeppelin did. But it certainly must be a difficult time for them, David in particular given this is not his first time around.