Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
But they haven't heard all about your recent ECU issues on the Renault(s)! Fill them in. Make sure to tell them every detail. Parameters, sensor value readings, dwell times, signal voltages, etc... Pretty sure they'll give you a wide berth after that!

(PS: Be careful with the term "flashing" unless you want to visit HR ;))
Just the one Renault now - sold one for a $4K profit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd imagine you could be damn annoying if you chose to be.
I'd image be he could be less annoying if he tried...

An ex colleague who made malicious complaints about me and eventually had to leave because her bullshit was called out was bloody hired back. Wtf? Now I have to work with her again… I can’t believe she had the front to even want to come back! I am not convinced I’m going to be able to get past the first hour without telling her to fuck the fuck off…

But new department head approved it who obviously wasn’t brought up to speed on this persons bullshit behaviour. Fucking ridiculous…

Good luck. You know the process...document and complain. Get on the front foot and push!

moorey

call me Mia
Just whining to the wife that I saw $2.67 diesel in town, and she’s trying to tell me that on the radio, people are reporting $1.20 in Melbourne. I LOL’d, and she’s pissed at me.
Sorry, but that just ain’t happening.
I’m still in the shit for telling her so though.

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Just whining to the wife that I saw $2.67 diesel in town, and she’s trying to tell me that on the radio, people are reporting $1.20 in Melbourne. I LOL’d, and she’s pissed at me.
Sorry, but that just ain’t happening.
I’m still in the shit for telling her so though.
I’m well over 25 years into a relationship and I still make the rookie move of pointing out where she is wrong. It’s never ended well and never will, yet I still fall for it…

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I’m pretty good at biting my tongue….but $1.20 fuel at this time is a hill I’ll die on.
Maybe they've started selling diesel in 100ml lots to make it seem cheaper? $1.20 per 100ml is spot on... By next week anyway.