Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I gave my boys a chat a few weeks ago about 'if you don't annoy them, they won't annoy you'.

About 45 minutes later after my second unprovoked sting from our resident Paper Wasps that I have been letting thrive for a few years, I nuked all 4 of the small nests I knew that were around the house.

View attachment 387221
Yeah, we had that talk too, until I had to hammer some nails into the carport rafters 2 meters from the nest......

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeah, we had that talk too, until I had to hammer some nails into the carport rafters 2 meters from the nest......
I was happy for them to have their little 'upside-down mushroom' like nests around the place, they were harmless.

We were out dismantling some framing that was on my pergola and the fekkers had stung me and #1 son once each, my second sting was on my ear :mad: that was the last straw.

Armed with a can of fly spray and a can of surface spray, all 4 nests got both barrels... I ran away from each nest after a 5 second blast, then came back 10 mins later to finish them off.

Its a bit shitty because Paper Wasps are considered pollinators :(

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I gave my boys a chat a few weeks ago about 'if you don't annoy them, they won't annoy you'.

About 45 minutes later after my second unprovoked sting from our resident Paper Wasps that I have been letting thrive for a few years, I nuked all 4 of the small nests I knew that were around the house.

View attachment 387221
You should drink more...they don't bother me!

Otherwise, just smoke them as one would with bees...they abandon ship pretty quick with no harm done.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How are you guys smoking the wasps? It's either bullshit or my technique is wrong. Last night I dried a few out and rolled a wasp joint. All it did was burn my eyes and give me a really nasty coughing fit. Now today my throat is really dry. Should I have used a water pipe?

ozzybmx

My mate just reported $2.48 Diesel…I haven’t looked today locally. Scared to.
Dunno what the law is in Vic but in SA they have to report to a Gov body the new price within 30 mins.

The Gov website for SA says about $2.20 for prem diesel here.

Poor chunts in the UK, heat their houses with oil. They've got a double whammy.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dont worry, once the current crisis is over the oil companies will bring the prices back down ;)
People are still driving around like mad here, thought it might cull a few cars off the road. I went and bought some fuel for the mower the other day, a guy pulls up beside me and screams out "Fkn hell" when he sees the price on the fuel bowser.

ozzybmx

They might be a bit delayed here but they seem to be fairly accurate at my locals, if you don't get in early all the fuels run out.
SA passed it as law last year due to the swing in pricing here every week. Not sure how it is in other states but Tuesday was the cheapest day to buy fuel here historically. There is a fine for Servos not updating within 30 minutes.

Could be the difference of 10-15c from Tue to Fri.

I cant really say I ever look at the pricing as I fill up once a month but it would certainly make a big difference to some.

Might look next time though :D

From 20 March 2021 petrol price information will be available in real time in South Australia. This will make it easy for motorists to find the cheapest fuel closest to them at any given time.

The State Government is not developing a new app for this scheme, but rather is requiring all SA fuel retailers to report their prices to a central database as close in time as possible to the price changing at the pump, but not more than 30 minutes after that time. Motorists can then access fuel price information for free via one of the existing fuel price apps.