Have Bikebug or Pushys warehouses and ordering been affected by the floods?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I did a bikebug order 10 days ago, and it still shows as "processing", not even picked and packed yet. they are usually pretty quick getting stuff away.
has anyone else had a delay in getting an order recently?
I have emailed them. will probably ring tomorrow. tuesday

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
I did a bikebug order 10 days ago, and it still shows as "processing", not even picked and packed yet. they are usually pretty quick getting stuff away.
has anyone else had a delay in getting an order recently?
I have emailed them. will probably ring tomorrow.
Great I just did an order last night with bikebug for my Gary Fisher, I will let you know if I have any dramas. The best thing about Bikebug is their low threshold for free postage hope Pushys don’t change that.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Placed my order with Bike Bug on the Friday 4th, payed for express and it arrived on Friday 11th. So no issues for me.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Bikebug got back to me this morning. I must have had one part in my order that was "available to order" rather than "in stock"

They are sending all but one part of the order today, and the one thing (cassette) is on back order. Would have been nice to ping me after about 5 days or when it became apparent there was a problem, especially as I'd paid for express post. I would have contacted BB earlier, but had my mind on other things.

I will probably avoid gear and parts that are "available to order" in future. I haven't had a problem with them in the past though.

cammas

Seamstress
So I checked my order just before sweet has been dispatched…… wait a minute no tracking info for the chainring, fuck Mrs goes oh yeah got a message before from PayPal about a refund. Check my emails nothing, the only reason I placed the order was for the chainring, I grabbed a tube for spares box and one of the ultra compact orange tubes to try out for bike packing rig to get the free postage :rolleyes:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Check my emails nothing, the only reason I placed the order was for the chainring, I grabbed a tube for spares box and one of the ultra compact orange tubes to try out for bike packing rig to get the free postage :rolleyes:
Happened me years ago from Universal Cycles, paid the US postage for a fork and threw in a few 'sweeteners', they charged me more postage for the package than the few extras were valued at and sent me the cash back for the main item :mad: