RIP!! Marshy and Warney

moorey

call me Mia
So 2 days ish ago Rod Marsh 72 dies from a Heart Attack - It appears last night Shane Warne 52 Died also from a Heart Attack

Wow!!! - That's most of my cricket years taken care of there

R.I.P
Wait. He’s dead? I was being a dick in another thread thinking it was a joke. :oops:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
He died like he lived then. That’s all I really have to say on the matter. Great cricketer, I didn’t care for him at all as a person, particularly when opening him mouth, but too young to go. :(
yep agreed, too young to leave us..he did treat his body like an amusement park for many years though.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I don't watch much sport these days. But Warne was a sporting hero for many kids, myself included.

I remember sitting and watching his debut with my Dad. This is how International cricket (and most of Australia) was introduced to Shane Warne.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Was lucky enough to get some wicket keeping coaching from Rod Marsh as a 15 year old. Everything you read about the guy is true, just an absolute legend of a bloke. Genuinely cared for the game and the players coming through, and called a spade and spade.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yeah fkn shithouse week for Aussie ex cricketers

RIP Marshy and Warnie

Really put the icing on the big dick cake that is 2022 so far

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Is there any truth to the rumour that Merv Hughes has been seen eating 14 KFC bargain buckets in an attempt to take out one last hat-trick?