Little Things You Hate

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
The plan was to keep the weed grasses slashed and let the natives grow and seed so that they'd eventually take over. Nup, not good enough. Now I've got an order to slash the lot and 14 days to do it or big fines and council will send in contractors and bill me for it.
We've been doing this as part of our drought recovery in the paddocks and (though your mileage may vary) I've found that slashing/mowing more intensively doesn't hurt as much as you might think. Ive just slashed the paddocks this week and I'll do the better ground again coming into winter (gets the frost working on the perennial summer growing weed grasses and gives me time to spot spray) before going full tilt again in late Spring.

We've gone from nearly bare dirt and weed grass in early 2020 to nearly making native meadow hay this week in some parts of the place. The local kangaroo mob is loving it...

tobbogonist

a registered member
Logging/forestry.
They have opened up a coup further along from our place, has gone from 1 car a week to trucks every half hour from 4 am onwards.
Is pretty sad watching them haul out 100+ year old trees to be pulped. There are 5 different truck drivers and 5 blokes that work the machinery.. that's it. Really isn't about jobs.
Government is propping the industry up and a huge chunk of people's super is wrapped up in the success of the companies. Can't see it changing anytime soon.

Minlak

custom titis
Back in the GYM - Still not supposed to lift anything heavier than 7KG so did some arm curls with 3kg weights to to play with range of motion ETC - Have the worst DOMS - who says you should lift heavy :)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Back in the GYM - Still not supposed to lift anything heavier than 7KG so did some arm curls with 3kg weights to to play with range of motion ETC - Have the worst DOMS - who says you should lift heavy :)
Can't wait to see what happens when you drop one of your new bikes.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pushy's Award for "Most Wasteful Packaging" this week goes to Samsung. Fridge installed. This was left behind. Large carton is full of air. S

Flow-Rider

Burner
Can't believe he was looking straight at a bull and just decided to try ride through it (or very close to)
Xc racers, they're crazy, I've seen the original post and someone said it was an actual sanctioned race and a few other riders turned up after this bloke and got horned as well.