Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
My old housemate put an ad up for his old room on FB Marketplace. Man, the sorts of characters we get responding. Most recent one's profile delcares "TRUSTING PEOPLE HAS MADE ME THE ASSHOLE I AM TODAY…". That and lots of no effort pre-canned "is this still available?". Where'd all the good people go?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Douche listing of the day definitely goes to Weldtite. You can now buy E-Bike SPECIFIC lube for fucks sake!
I like the e-bike specific saddles you can get:

the sales pitch said:
it has given the Volture E-MTB thicker padding, a wider nose, a reinforced carbon base, stainless steel rails, and a grippy polyurethane outer material to stabilize riding position
stabilise the riding position eh... hahaha, sounds like they know their target market. e-bikers loooove a stable riding position.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Douche listing of the day definitely goes to Weldtite. You can now buy E-Bike SPECIFIC lube for fucks sake!

View attachment 385769
I like the e-bike specific saddles you can get:

stabilise the riding position eh... hahaha, sounds like they know their target market. e-bikers loooove a stable riding position.
You guys are ruining my marketing plan. I am about to go all out on e bike specific air for e bike tyres. Denser air for those denser riders.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
legit question because ive not looked into it too much, but are e-specific forks or wheels/tires any different? or do they follow the same stupid marketing hype?

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I won't tar all E bike riders with the same brush, but the majority of e bike riders I have seen need "thicker padding, a wider nose, a reinforced carbon base, stainless steel rails, and a grippy polyurethane outer material to stabilize riding position".