Little Things You Hate

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
OMFG why didn't I think of that???? - but still I do love my job!!!
Look you could still be a kind of mentor. But I feel like your er, incomings and outgoings are not beneficial to building a business. Imagine what you could do with customers who have money.

Minlak

custom titis
Look you could still be a kind of mentor. But I feel like your er, incomings and outgoings are not beneficial to building a business. Imagine what you could do with customers who have money.
But with my current clients I get the social justice points for helping those less fortunate - You know how here in Aus we hate people that succeed and actually make money.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Negotiated a deal on a JBL Bluetooth speaker for a newly acquired family holiday place, had a good conversation about the speaker and didn’t think to look into sellers profile.

Transferred money and was pretty stoked and then radio silence. Listing gone, sellers profile gone and my $150 probably just bought someone a few hours of entertainment via their vice of choice.

Fuck

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Negotiated a deal on a JBL Bluetooth speaker for a newly acquired family holiday place, had a good conversation about the speaker and didn’t think to look into sellers profile.

Transferred money and was pretty stoked and then radio silence. Listing gone, sellers profile gone and my $150 probably just bought someone a few hours of entertainment via their vice of choice.

Fuck
I bought one that turned out to be fake, yours if you want it?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
@moorey looks good in a white top with that dark wig on.
Well, Demi Moore doesn't look so much like Demi Moore these days unfortunately but mixing up with Moorey is a bigger leap.

Getting Demi Moore mixed up with @moorey certainly could happen in an old school paper phone book though.
Craig Moore would be right on top of Demi Moore solely due to 'C' then 'D' alphabetical order, of course.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Well, Demi Moore doesn't look so much like Demi Moore these days unfortunately but mixing up with Moorey is a bigger leap.

Getting Demi Moore mixed up with @moorey certainly could happen in an old school paper phone book though.
Craig Moore would be right on top of Demi Moore solely due to 'C' then 'D' alphabetical order, of course.
Probably a G.