What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
AIRCON !!!! and started up my Zwift account again.

I'm on a quest to lose 8-10kg and get myself back into XC race shape (and weight).

Kicking off with a dry Feb which I started on the return from Melrose on the 20/1.

Instead of 3-4 beer nights a week, its ride instead.

Fckn hot in our atrium pain cave as it only has a lazerlite roof.

Now got a ducted portable fridgie blowing on us.

Might even crack out 10-15km now...before nighshift :rolleyes:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
AIRCON !!!! and started up my Zwift account again.

I'm on a quest to lose 8-10kg and get myself back into XC race shape (and weight).

Kicking off with a dry Feb which I started on the return from Melrose on the 20/1.

Instead of 3-4 beer nights a week, its ride instead.

Fckn hot in our atrium pain cave as it only has a lazerlite roof.

Now got a ducted portable fridgie blowing on us.

Might even crack out 10-15km now...before nighshift :rolleyes:

View attachment 385435
Picks up a sneaky route badge, to boot.

Ride on

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The Four Horsemen is a nice, easy tick. I've done it 3 times, still no badge.....
See you got the Meilensteins.

Yeah there are a few loops I reckon have done already as a workout and no tick... dunno whats going on there.

Why have you not got the 4 Horsemen tick ?

Lucaw

Next in line
Went for a ride at Waverley today with one of my mates
I had a crash that could have gone much worse

I sent the jump

Landed crooked

Slid round the berm

The went over the back of the berm narrowly missing a tree
I decided that was enough jumps for today, and hit some turns. Literally.

Me and my bike are ok, and my freshly serviced squishy bits feel great

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Did a bit a double up today, early 20km at Buxton with a couple of mates, one of whom hasn’t ridden his mtb in about 6 months on account of being a doc in covid times, and then a kid thrown in the mix…

Then he left to go and be an adult, so other mate and I went and got a shuttle up Lake Mountain to do a Cascades run. It was hot and super dusty. Still great riding, but th it just to lie in the creek at the bottom.

I was playing tour guide so photos are of my butt. Lucky it’s not like Moorey’s.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Only a few seconds in and my heart is already broken by line choice at the big jumps.

Bike looks hawt though!
Haha, I've never tried to go for the right side and haven't ridden Bright regularly enough to feel comfortable with just sending it.

There's a few I'm confident I'd make, but with all the injuries that have come out of Bright since Hero went in, I'm not yet game enough to try.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha, I've never tried to go for the right side and haven't ridden Bright regularly enough to feel comfortable with just sending it.

There's a few I'm confident I'd make, but with all the injuries that have come out of Bright since Hero went in, I'm not yet game enough to try.
Time to conquer your fears and give it some. Those tables are fairly straightforward forward and you can just flop on top of them a few times to get the feel. Some of the bigger jumps mid course that are close to corners obstacles etc on he other hand are pretty tricky.