COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Classic hack journalism

+1. Crystal dildos as a gateway device to being a Qanon nutter or a Pagan?? LOL yeah.... whatever...:rolleyes:
“I have a pink quartz crystal dildo... which is a heart opening crystal,” a user named Mikki said.
I think she's putting it in the wrong chakra if she wants to 'open her heart' - just saying...;)

cammas

Seamstress
A person we know and her friends going on about the deaths in Queensland on Fakebook the other day, where it was mainly vaccinated that died and as they put it, only one was a PURE BLOOD!

These anti-waxxers are really going all Arian nation now!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Minimal here, eldest son had a temperature and sore throat for several days and returned three negative RATs and a negative PCR, wife complained of a sore throat for three days and returned negative RATs each day before going positive on the evening of the third.

EDIT: for our small sample size they are 100% accurate when they return a positive, only the negative results have been questionable.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Minimal here, eldest son had a temperature and sore throat for several days and returned three negative RATs and a negative PCR, wife complained of a sore throat for three days and returned negative RATs each day before going positive on the evening of the third.

EDIT: for our small sample size they are 100% accurate when they return a positive, only the negative results have been questionable.
Cheers...I. hearing similar with people around here. It doesn't fill one with confidence.

cammas

Seamstress

Cheka

Likes Bikes
Cheers...I. hearing similar with people around here. It doesn't fill one with confidence.
Just watched a presentation by an Infectious Disease Associate Professor talking about the different Covid tests. He stated that a RAT will generally only show positive if you are highly symptomatic with a high viral load otherwise they are not that sensitive. He also said for best results they should really be used 2-3 times/day over several days which is obviously not practical.