Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
A lot of parts getting gathered up :)

What frame you looking at ?
You’ll see ;) Although I plan to attempt to my own wheel build so was going to bribe you with beer and ask to borrow your truing stand when the time comes so might spill the beans then. :D

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You’ll see ;) Although I plan to attempt to my own wheel build so was going to bribe you with beer and ask to borrow your truing stand when the time comes so might spill the beans then. :D
Certainly, you can borrow the lot. Stand, tension metre, dishing tool, nipple driver ect... no excuses then ;)

ozzybmx

Looking for -

2 x Vittoria Mazza TNT G2.0 29 x 2.4
1 x Martello or Agarro TNT G2.0 29 x 2.35

Bike-Inn had them in stock but the postage was stupid.

Bike24 might have them back in stock soon but this availability estimate can change fast.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Looking for -

2 x Vittoria Mazza TNT G2.0 29 x 2.4
1 x Martello or Agarro TNT G2.0 29 x 2.35

Bike-Inn had them in stock but the postage was stupid.

Bike24 might have them back in stock soon but this availability estimate can change fast.

Have you ridden a DHF or an Assguy? How does the Mazza compare as a front(assuming you have actually ridden the Mazza!)?

ozzybmx

Have you ridden a DHF or an Assguy? How does the Mazza compare as a front(assuming you have actually ridden the Mazza!)?
Loads of them, ran Assegai's nearly 100% on my Santa Cruz, still got at least 1 new one here and several partly used.

Have also ran a load of DHF and DHR's over a few bikes and my Deviate currently has 2 x brand new DHR II MaxxGrips fitted.

I have been riding Vittoria on my XC bikes for a few years, usually Barzos and occasionally swap the rear for a Mezcal and really like them.

Got it in my head about 9 months ago that I wanted to try these Mazzas but the stock is non existent even know Vittoria have been supplying NORCO with OEM Mazza and Martello's all along.

ozzybmx

Anyone got a line on some Shimano 12 speed jockey wheels in Aus?
I have replaced a load of our jockeys with AilExpress jockey wheels.

Wouldnt know what to look at now as there is a shit load of new ones.

Only thing I can add is steer clear of the ceramic bearing jockey wheels and get the ones with the SS Bearings.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I have replaced a load of our jockeys with AilExpress jockey wheels.

Wouldnt know what to look at now as there is a shit load of new ones.

Only thing I can add is steer clear of the ceramic bearing jockey wheels and get the ones with the SS Bearings.

I've got some aliexpress ones on one of my bikes, it has dropped the chain between the pulley and cage a couple of times which seems to be what happens when the stock ones are totally flogged out. Didn't want to risk it on the good bike.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From memory they are 13t ?

A quick look, these might do.

$4 shipping for as many as you want.

Just as an fyi, the skinny alu jockey wheels (at least the ones I tried) made shifting very sub-par due to the loose fit between chain/teeth combined with a shit (very sloppy) bearing. In the end I grabbed one of the NW versions to use as the upper jockey wheel and swapped the bearing with a quality 689-2RS, and it's been flawless with better than stock shifting.

Maybe it was just the crap ceramic bearing, but the NW definitely seems to help, at least on the upper jockey.

ozzybmx

Just as an fyi, the skinny alu jockey wheels (at least the ones I tried) made shifting very sub-par due to the loose fit between chain/teeth combined with a shit (very sloppy) bearing. In the end I grabbed one of the NW versions to use as the upper jockey wheel and swapped the bearing with a quality 689-2RS, and it's been flawless with better than stock shifting.
I have not tried the ones I linked but the previous ones I have had with SS bearings have been tight as and the bearing spun beautifully. They are definitely an upgrade from stock jockeys.

The ceramic bearing ones I have tried have not been so good.