COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Eldest son woke with a sore throat and slight temperature last Sunday, tested positive on RAT... okay cool we'll all self isolate for a week.

Middle daughter with symptoms this morning and a positive RAT, fuck okay restart the egg timer.

Wife with a positive RAT tonight which only leaves youngest son and me still standing, I'm off to LICK ALL OF THE THINGS.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Update on Meatloaf
Covid confirmed as COD on local sites now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m seeing nothing yet on any credible news site and the most commonly reported fact is that he died with his family by his side which makes me doubt that it was in an ICU due to an infectious disease

Last edited:

ualf

Likes Dirt
Eh, the fact that you're proudly unvaccinated and claiming it's harmless on a day where 46 people have died in NSW alone, makes me think you're either trolling or just completely ignorant of the news and the world around you. Either way I'm going to treat your 'my bro works for a medical company' story as bullshit as you're really ticking all the boxes for 'Facebook Fuckwit'
Next you are going to tell us that you don't believe Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Balls got swollen :)