COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
The lab release theory is pure speculation based on nothing more than coincidence and fuelled by conspiracy theorists.
So you say but there's increasing evidence that it was a lab leak but i'm not gonna bother since I know you won't even read anything.

PS: My bro works for one of the medical companies that has a lab there and even he believes it's a lab leak now and my bro is far from a conspiracy theorist, in fact, he's a lot more knowledgeable than your fb karens as he has experience with actual lab work and writing the software for MRI scanners.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
So you say but there's increasing evidence that it was a lab leak but i'm not gonna bother since I know you won't even read anything.

PS: My bro works for one of the medical companies that has a lab there and even he believes it's a lab leak now and my bro is far from a conspiracy theorist, in fact, he's a lot more knowledgeable than your fb karens as he has experience with actual lab work and writing the software for MRI scanners.
Eh, the fact that you're proudly unvaccinated and claiming it's harmless on a day where 46 people have died in NSW alone, makes me think you're either trolling or just completely ignorant of the news and the world around you. Either way I'm going to treat your 'my bro works for a medical company' story as bullshit as you're really ticking all the boxes for 'Facebook Fuckwit'

Sky_Collapsed

Eh, the fact that you're proudly unvaccinated and claiming it's harmless
Harmless to me it appears, I mean, if it's so infectious why didn't I get it?
on a day where 46 people have died in NSW alone,
which is sad but what other comorbidities did they have?

makes me think you're either trolling or just completely ignorant of the news and the world around you.
Nope.

Either way I'm going to treat your 'my bro works for a medical company' story as bullshit as you're really ticking all the boxes for 'Facebook Fuckwit'
Nope. He does but I expected this exact response from you so I am not at all surprised.

Sky_Collapsed

Epidemiologist community feeling pretty stupid right now after spending many years and monies on their qualifications when they could have done a kids coding camp in year 10.
yeah, working on actual MRI scanning software and been forced to go back to school to learn physics is not really year 10 stuff.

Are you people here only capable of grade 4 conversation and insults?

Sky_Collapsed

What if I feel like conversing and making childish comments?
Stick to one or the other. Conversing insinuates maturity. See how off the rails this has already gotten.

I'm genuinely confused by the situation I was in over the past fortnight. If my mum, brother, his wife, and two kids all supposedly got the rona, I, as an unvaccinated person, 300 percent should have gotten it and received at least a fever and cough, but nope, I did not even get a slight temperature and I test negative 4 times.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Stick to one or the other. Conversing insinuates maturity. See how off the rails this has already gotten.

I'm genuinely confused by the situation I was in over the past fortnight. If my mum, brother, his wife, and two kids all supposedly got the rona, I, as an unvaccinated person, 300 percent should have gotten it and received at least a fever and cough, but nope, I did not even get a slight temperature and I test negative 4 times.
Is it possible you might have already had it previously, and been one of those that are asymptomatic?

I've heard two reports this week of families I know that have just had covid, and in both cases, one person in the household has not contracted it.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
So prove it by leaving childish comments out.
Man converses with someone who has Malcolm Tucker as an avatar and is somehow surprised when things turn to insults?

Glad you were amused but i'm trying to actually converse here, if you are actually capable of that?
Except you've not been 'conversing'. you weighed in with a whole bunch of ludicrous - often contradictory- statements that anyone could see would enflame the current conversation/shitfight.

You claim it's not infectious yet you've just admitted 5 people in your immediate family have all caught it.

You've then claimed with dead certainty that it WAS a lab leak and there's increasing evidence to show this. Where's your evidence? I mean, two seconds ago you were doubting that the virus even exists and that the tests your family all took were all wrong. Your statements are all over the place. It's mental!

Sky_Collapsed

Is it possible you might have already had it previously, and been one of those that are asymptomatic?
Suppose it's a possibility but only way to know for sure i think is to get a blood test done which iirc is hard to get.

I've heard two reports this week of families I know that have just had covid, and in both cases, one person in the household has not contracted it.
That's interesting. wonder if our immune systems merely just got onto it super quick before it could really replicate much. Still a bit of a confusing situation.