AM Second Time Lucky (Craftworks FRX V2)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You should see my Hope lockons. Not a hint of jagged wire.
Still waiting for a nice thing to show up...

...I'll be over here when you get back from your neighbours house.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Lucaw

Next in line
I can think of at least 10 other possibilities…chainring being the last, unless it’s new ring/old chain.

New tyre?
The chain ring is on it’s 3rd chain, and is sucking a bit, as well as the teeth being a bit hooked
And no, I haven’t gotten a new rear tire yet

Lucaw

Next in line
That is an impressive bit of work. How did you get there?
I forgot to tighten them up enough before I tried looking for my chain breaker, which I ultimately realised I had left in a park. Then I went for a ride, hucked some rock ledges to flat and rounded the spindle. I replaced the now with my spare set, as well as the tyres because one close call is enough.

Lucaw

Next in line
I reckon it’s new fork time.
The 55 is leaking out of the left leg main seal and the top cap on the right leg

The stantion also seems to be slightly bent when held against a straight edge

This is also is also probably contributing to the high levels of stiction even after a service. To top all that off, they are also really under Sprung and bottom out too often but I can’t get a heavier spring
So I chuckled a set of fux 34’s on the front while I look for new forks

Lucaw

Next in line
Damn...those fox aren't going to hold up against your track record long. What forks are you looking for?
Maybe something like a Lyrik, totem, x Fusion vengeance or metric? I want to try something other than a marzocchi for the moment