Newly Released Suspension & Components General

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Or you could get 100% more by going with Formula Cura 4s.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Hopes look better ;) Been looking at Cura and Dominion but I do like my current Tech 3s. Also spare parts for Hopes are easier to come by than others as well.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Saw this new helmet from 720 Protections on Pinkbike:

Nothing has so swiftly made me “Nope!” as this pic from the inside though:

Might as well just wrap your head in one of these and save a few bucks: :rolleyes:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
BOS Stoy 3 rear shock.

https://www.bos-suspension.com/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=2285000
I'm still keen to read some reviews on the SYORS shock they released last year with the 'kick valve' similar to the EXT ARMA.
And just as importantly, the OBSYS inverted fork, which seems to be VERY rare and barely any proper reviews anywhere.
Probably because no one outside of France will touch one.

I have a few Bo's shocks and like them but their product support over the years has been appalling.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

beeb

Probably because no one outside of France will touch one.

I have a few Bo's shocks and like them but their product support over the years has been appalling.
Judging by the pinkbike comments, a lot of the Frenchies don’t want to touch them either…

beeb

Last edited:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Hard nope sorry. Scoot has a similar version that'd suit me RockShox shock, but IMO too easy to get jumbled up when they're that close (and gloves).

I like my WolfTooth Bar-centric remote precisely because it separates the lockout levers and the dropper control.
Agree. Looks wacky, more of an April fools!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hard nope sorry. Scott has a similar version that'd suit my RockShox shock, but IMO too easy to get jumbled up when they're that close (and gloves).

I like my WolfTooth Bar-centric remote precisely because it separates the lockout levers and the dropper control.
I had a Scott Genius a few years back with the twinlock system. I never liked it much but even less after a mild crash on Air Ya Garn at Derby. Smashed the twinlock which also had the dropper lever attached to it. Very annoying and expensive fix. Looks like DT has a solution looking for a problem.

beeb

My first big crash with a dropper was kind of like that. Hucked a rock at narra into a tree and boing! Up came the dropper, smashing me in the balls on the way over the bars and into concussion county.
Must... ...not... ...laugh emoji...