Little Things You Hate

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Dear humidity,

You are adopted and no one likes you. Fuck off.

Regards,

Melbourne
Dear Rain

While you are welcome to visit, please stay out west at your country place and stay out of Sydney. You can't afford to live here anyway (don't worry, no-one can).

Send your rich cousin humidity back from Melbs. He might make me sweaty, but he doesn't flood the trails.

Sincerely
Sydney

Minlak

custom titis
Sigh - Bought small item on eBay - they said postage would be $1.20 via Auspost - but they sent it via Aramex (fastway) no idea why obviously making tonnes of money on the product.
Ordered Monday from Sydney - Shipped Tuesday from Sydney - Currenly in Melbourne and the tracking has
*packages delayed due to Covid (ok sure pretty standard) and flooding in the Fraser Coast ( not been an issue for a week and the package will be coming by air)
Not in a hurry just annoyed Fastway have it

moorey

call me Mia
Dear humidity,

You are adopted and no one likes you. Fuck off.

Regards,

Melbourne
Jesus, it was already bad, then dumped some quick rain just as I was out for a ride, then that made it worse. Was bearable riding, with some breeze, but just as I finished, Felix asked me to swap my Hilux wheels onto his Ute to see if they’d fit. I swear I sweated 4 litres in the shed doing it.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Selling a perfectly good fork and then finding out 4 days later that one of my other perfectly good fork now has worn/sloppy bushings so instead of having a back up fork to put on I have a bike with no forks :mad:
Need a loaner? I’ve got spares

link1896

Mr Greenfield
SRAM marketing: WTF is this?
SRAM engineer: It's our chainring bolt. So much better than the old two pin crap right!
M: I said IRREGULAR hexagon!! How on earth are we going to sell our irregular hex wrenches if you give me regular slots? And make them different irregular hexagons on each size.
E: Ok boss. mutters FML
Sram Engineer: we gave you a 8.5mm major diameter on the XX1 chainring bolts, what more do you want marketing? JFC.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Dear Rain

While you are welcome to visit, please stay out west at your country place and stay out of Sydney. You can't afford to live here anyway (don't worry, no-one can).

Send your rich cousin humidity back from Melbs. He might make me sweaty, but he doesn't flood the trails.

Sincerely
Sydney
Dear weather,

I know you sometimes get a bit hot under the collar, but just keep being you. You rock.

Cheers,

Adelaide.

Minlak

custom titis
I get one of these a day, slightly different every day, but they all involve a video of me some way. :D

View attachment 384876
I have been getting the ones that tell me they know I have been doing naughty shit and they will tell all my friends if I don't pay them - Well
  1. Hell yeah I watch some sick shit (Efukt anyone)
  2. I have no friends
Apart from that they got me scared