Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH: Walking out to weed the front yard, 4 hours later you’ve dug up the whole side yard, as the previous fucktard used plastic sheet as weed mat but then backfilled the garden bed, which you’ve been cleaning up. You also then put some temporary sleepers in, to stop the soil from washing away in the rain onto your front lawn. Since you’ve had to dig up the garden bed to get rid of the plastic, you end up turning all the soil prepping it for the trees you’ve got on the back veranda to plant in it. But the front yard still needs weeding as you got sidetracked doing this garden.

Guess what I’m doing tomorrow? That’s right, weeding the fucking front yard :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Born to procrastinate...been putting off doing an hour or two of paperwork for a few days. Need to do it tonight and fucked if I want to! To make it worse I can't find the charging cable for my little clip on keyboard for the tablet. Given I use it about 3 times a year who knows where this piece of crap is.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Born to procrastinate...been putting off doing an hour or two of paperwork for a few days. Need to do it tonight and fucked if I want to! To make it worse I can't find the charging cable for my little clip on keyboard for the tablet. Given I use it about 3 times a year who knows where this piece of crap is.
Fuck me. I've just killed about 45 minutes looking for this shit...log onto here and have bitch about it. Put phone down, drop something on the floor, find charger wedged under my traffic cone.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Dodgy tradies. Need a gas guy to install new stove top. Wife asks for his licence on the phone. Number isnt valid. Asks him to text it on case she misheard a number. You should get someone else to do this job.
Had the opposite late last week. Regulator on the house slammed shut and wouldn't let enough gas through to the hws or gas burners to light off. Few calls and a local guy was able to come next morning. He was at home looking after his kids who came along for the repairs. Young fella spent the whole time on the tractor while the little girl played with one of the cats. Job done quickly with a minimum of fuss. Really surprised given what is the usual scenario for tradie availability.