The QUICK question thread.....

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
What does this mean? I have a parcel that has just stopped once it’s it hit Melbourne. This it at the top of the page when I try to check tracking. Does it mean I don’t owe and duties? View attachment 384531
IMO - Phoning is easiest in these scenairos...

Looks like their phone numbers are:
131 877 "Customer Service"
1800 148 934 "Technical Support"

Jpez

Down on the left!
IMO - Phoning is easiest in these scenairos...

Looks like their phone numbers are:
131 877 "Customer Service"
1800 148 934 "Technical Support"
Yep. Tried that. The Filipino call center operator pretty much said dunno.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Well regarded! Hahahahahahahaha! Yeah right. SirMoore is well regarded! Heck he’s just been knighted the ‘local legend’ of the world by strava!
But yes. I have a few bikes in the stable. Just not the bike I actually want right now without giving a blood sacrifice.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
What does this mean? I have a parcel that has just stopped once it’s it hit Melbourne. This it at the top of the page when I try to check tracking. Does it mean I don’t owe and duties? View attachment 384531
I would guess that you need to pay border force some money. Call them back and see if there is a customs reference number.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
I would guess that you need to pay border force some money. Call them back and see if there is a customs reference number.

Even on a warranty replacement that’s already paid for? If I have to pay more money to get this frame I’m gonna go postal. You’ll all see me in the evening news and it won’t be pretty.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Even on a warranty replacement that’s already paid for? If I have to pay more money to get this frame I’m gonna go postal. You’ll all see me in the evening news and it won’t be pretty.
Yep. You will need to pay duty. You might be able to get out of gst.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yep. You will need to pay duty. You might be able to get out of gst.
I didn't think you had to pay duty if it was for a repair? He's already received the original frame, this is a replacement front triangle to replace the faulty unit.