Little Things You Love

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
The death of the evil, abusive, controlling, narcissistic, delusional shit-stain that was Mrs George's ex-husband. I don't wish death on anybody, and I feel a little self conscious about making this a LTIL, but this oxygen theif was something else and there's much relief that Mrs George no longer has to look over her shoulder everywhere she goes. He kicked her and their 6 month old daughter out of his home, then proceeded with constant threats of retribution. It took Mrs George many years to regain confidence in herself before she could move on. About 5 years ago he 'reconnected' with my now step-daughter, and then tried exactly the same abusive controlling bullshit on her. Around 6 months ago even I received one of his 'special messages' in which he detailed how ugly our boys were, how useless we were as parents and how my treatment of his daughter disgusted him, all designed to make me feel threatened because he was 'watching me'. Didn't work, and it was only out of respect to Mrs George that I didn't engage and shove the keyboard he hid behind square up his arse.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The death of the evil, abusive, controlling, narcissistic, delusional shit-stain that was Mrs George's ex-husband. I don't wish death on anybody, and I feel a little self conscious about making this a LTIL, but this oxygen theif was something else and there's much relief that Mrs George no longer has to look over her shoulder everywhere she goes. He kicked her and their 6 month old daughter out of his home, then proceeded with constant threats of retribution. It took Mrs George many years to regain confidence in herself before she could move on. About 5 years ago he 'reconnected' with my now step-daughter, and then tried exactly the same abusive controlling bullshit on her. Around 6 months ago even I received one of his 'special messages' in which he detailed how ugly our boys were, how useless we were as parents and how my treatment of his daughter disgusted him, all designed to make me feel threatened because he was 'watching me'. Didn't work, and it was only out of respect to Mrs George that I didn't engage and shove the keyboard he hid behind square up his arse.
It’s the little things isn’t it.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
LOL, well, yes. Only once was I ever in the same room as him, and he wouldn't come anywhere near me, so I knew there was no actual threat, but the mind games he played with Mrs George were just fucked. Aforementioned daughter turns 30 this year, so it's been a long time coming. The flood of relief in Mrs George's eyes was beyond description.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Wow, I never met the cunting shitstain, but I'm glad it's dead. Let the socially-distanced party begin! :)

Did Mrs George cut its head off and drive a selection of stakes though the chest cavity where its heart should have been? (just to make sure)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That really should end with a question mark.

Strange times and complex emotions to navigate there. Enjoy the new found freedoms.

Flow-Rider

Burner
90 percent of respondents in favour of more MTB access! It’s a small step but a definitive response!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-04/brisbane-finalises-off-road-cycling-strategy/100737592
Have you actually had a look at the documentation that BCC put out, I reckon it's a bit misleading and pissing in everyone's pocket before the next elections? If they're also going to rely on university studies, that will mean free environmental assessments from the head opposition green groups.