COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
I got my Pfizer booster last Friday 31/12. I had absolutely no reaction to the first 2 vaccinations (all Pfizer)...but this third one knocked me about quite a bit. Saturday was OK, but my arm was as sore as hell. Sunday was horrible...diarrhea, headaches, indigestion and generally felt like shit. Woke up this morning and felt heaps better. Did a 50 km ride this afternoon... hopefully all good now. Spoke to a mate and he had the same issue with the 3rd vaccination and no reaction to the first 2.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I’m absolutely loving Scott Morrison’s steely determination in refusing to supply free RAT kits. He’s normally such a spineless jellyfish that it’s genuinely surprising to see him stick to his guns over something. I particularly love his reasoning about not wanting to undercut the profit margins of retailers who are currently price-gouging like black marketeers in a war zone.

I truly hope this is the moment that leads to an absolute fucking pasting at the next election.
What a dumbcunt.

safreek

I got my Pfizer booster last Friday 31/12. I had absolutely no reaction to the first 2 vaccinations (all Pfizer)...but this third one knocked me about quite a bit. Saturday was OK, but my arm was as sore as hell. Sunday was horrible...diarrhea, headaches, indigestion and generally felt like shit. Woke up this morning and felt heaps better. Did a 50 km ride this afternoon... hopefully all good now. Spoke to a mate and he had the same issue with the 3rd vaccination and no reaction to the first 2.
The "vaccine?" That I had was astra, got ill both times, really looking forward to a different vaccine making me sick in a different way.
Am anticipating the 4th vaccine will be a new type. Mark my words

Mattyp

Cows go boing
The "vaccine?" That I had was astra, got ill both times, really looking forward to a different vaccine making me sick in a different way.
Well technically the first 2 doses is all you need to be considered Fully Vaccinated, so no point getting the booster if you think its all horseshit.

clockworked

Like an orange
I’m absolutely loving Scott Morrison’s steely determination in refusing to supply free RAT kits. He’s normally such a spineless jellyfish that it’s genuinely surprising to see him stick to his guns over something. I particularly love his reasoning about not wanting to undercut the profit margins of retailers who are currently price-gouging like black marketeers in a war zone.

I truly hope this is the moment that leads to an absolute fucking pasting at the next election.
What a dumbcunt.
It does look like the sort of groundwork they do to appeal to liberal voters. They're saving money on RATs and saving the economy in doing so. If anything, it seems to me like a solid move to appeal to selfish liberal voters australiawide

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
It does look like the sort of groundwork they do to appeal to liberal voters. They're saving money on RATs and saving the economy in doing so. If anything, it seems to me like a solid move to appeal to selfish liberal voters australiawide
Except those very same Liberal voters are being inconvenienced for once as they’re having to fork out for the tests just so they can work. I also just learned that the cheeky cunts are charging GST on each kit too! It’s almost as if he’s trying to tank it for draft picks.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh, bugger...
Damn...feet are the worst tasting food.

4th? No way are we making it to the 4th round @safreek!!! The omicron is the ultimate and supreme ruler of our universe. All follow it's mighty deeds.

Flow-Rider

Burner
A few people in Brisbane that were vaccinated have come to an ill fate that have contracted the virus, so just be careful and monitor the person or yourself if you or they get it.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I know personally of 4 people who have covid, positive pcr, but can't get a positive rat no matter how much they try.
the pcr detects virus,mdead or alive..so stays positive much longer, rat detects a particular antigen, which designed show up whilst infectious__ so can turn negative quickly

safreek

Any data to back up this statement? - I am "Marking your words" why?
Because I'm hopeful, without hope there is nothing. Mark my words, life will get better.

Time for all the pessimistic views to be thrown out the window and given no further say in the reporting
You are marking my words for no other reason than I like saying it at the moment