The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't worry about Das Kommandant, Elbo has got this. High speed rail between Sydney to Newcastle is proposed. 45 minutes to the place of dreams.

I'm going to the fine Poods Cafe for daily coffees as soon as it is done. Get on it Elbo.
Have they ever said how much a ticket on one of these trains will be? Because I have a feeling it won't be cheap...

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would settle for Newcastle getting the super fast train if Wollongong to Sydney gets another slow feasibility study. We can’t have MTB in the escarpment but sure as hell we look to punch a fast trail through the guts of it.

I thought covid had ended public transport being a viable option without a Hazmat suit.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have they ever said how much a ticket on one of these trains will be? Because I have a feeling it won't be cheap...
Has the standard election time running of fast rail up the flag pole ever got as far as real world matters like ticket prices ? And isnt it all going to be paid for by value capture of all that increased land value as everyone moves to that new outer Sydney suburb of goulburn?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Could we all shut up about passenger trains? If my locals hear about a new train they'll lose their fucking minds. They've been banging on about getting the passenger train reinstated for 3 passengers a day for the whole 11 years I've been back here. I'm mean who cares about financial viability, right?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Could we all shut up about passenger trains? If my locals hear about a new train they'll lose their fucking minds. They've been banging on about getting the passenger train reinstated for 3 passengers a day for the whole 11 years I've been back here. I'm mean who cares about financial viability, right?
If they cut the road and put the train back on...